WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ex Cock Sucker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i've been divorced for 6 years now. my ex gets drunk and feels the need to call and talk dirty to me still! god damn somma bitch, alls i want to do is kill him! i hate him more then words can describe! he won't watch the girls ever and when he does he calls it " babysitting!" cocksucker! hes never once paid child support sinse we seperated, and he feels that he has the right to tell me if i can move with them or not! somma bitch! when i'm done my schooling i'm out of here faster then anyone can believe! he thinks that i'm gonna stay somewhere, where i can't date because of him or the fact that i have native in my blood and everyone is racist here so no one looks at me twice! i hate it here so much that sometimes i'd just like to shoot myself. figure of speech. so anyhoo, when i'm done my schooling, i'm so out that he'll have to track me down if he wants to ignore our kids like he does as long as i live here. he feels that he can control my life as long as he does. what he dosn't realise is that he hurts them and not me, he just makes me angier.
so if any of you fuckers knock a girl up, be a man and be a dad!

ok just tell what you hate about your ex and make it good. i'll pay someone to off mine. shep's offered to do it for free, but he's gonna be my next hubby so i can't have him going to jail.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
Nymphchick said:
ok so i've been divorced for 6 years now. my ex gets drunk and feels the need to call and talk dirty to me still! god damn somma bitch, alls i want to do is kill him! i hate him more then words can describe! he won't watch the girls ever and when he does he calls it " babysitting!" cocksucker! hes never once paid child support sinse we seperated, and he feels that he has the right to tell me if i can move with them or not! somma bitch! when i'm done my schooling i'm out of here faster then anyone can believe! he thinks that i'm gonna stay somewhere, where i can't date because of him or the fact that i have native in my blood and everyone is racist here so no one looks at me twice! i hate it here so much that sometimes i'd just like to shoot myself. figure of speech. so anyhoo, when i'm done my schooling, i'm so out that he'll have to track me down if he wants to ignore our kids like he does as long as i live here. he feels that he can control my life as long as he does. what he dosn't realise is that he hurts them and not me, he just makes me angier.

ok just tell what you hate about your ex and make it good. i'll pay someone to off mine. shep's offered to do it for free, but he's gonna be my next hubby so i can't have him going to jail.
get some kind of restraining order against your ex.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Nymphchick said:

You maybe havn't noticed, but you're the cock sucker. Whore.

Why do you people always quote entire huge posts and make one sentence replies?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
he owes you money, get a lawyer.. not sure if it will work in canooga but he lawyer may do it for a percentage of recovered amount meaning you don'y pay him/her yourself..
after that, he will be paying you for years.. so keep him alive. :thumbsup:
move to somewhere more tolerant, enjoy your kids, live happy ever after.. i guess.. :happysad:

Retard

Blaim Fahit
Nymphchick said:

Why should he? You're a woman?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
For the right price, I'll do you the favor of keeping him quiet for the rest of your life.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuck him. He is a bitch. And your girls will realize that when they are old enough.

Also, The only thing I hate about my ex's is that they are still breathing. It fucking pisses me off.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
The real question is: How was the phone sex? Did you get off?

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
take the fucking bastard to court. My girlfriends dad didnt want to pay her mom for child support. She also has a mentally handicapped sister. She took him to court and he got into serious trouble.

Mr.Newbie, you can take the computer you are working on and try fitting it in your ginormous ass. If you arent helping her, dont open your retarded mouth at all you cunt.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
skullmaster said:
Mr.Newbie, you can take the computer you are working on and try fitting it in your ginormous ass. If you arent helping her, dont open your retarded mouth at all you cunt.
Whoa, the "skullmastah" really got me there, you're a real bad boy aren't ya? Stop being a fucking queer will ya, straighten up and get on with the thread, you got too much anger, I maybe havn't mentioned this but I don't give a fuck about your opinion, I still cant take you seriously "skull mastah".
By the way, you smell. Wash yourself queer, with a fucking soap so I can look at you like a decent guy.

:mfinger:

Some natives are hot.:happysad:

If I had a place of my own I'd let you crash here. :p

MrNewbie said:
By the way, you smell. Wash yourself queer, with a fucking soap so I can look at you like a decent guy.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Why did you feel the need to throw that in there? Why attack his personal hygiene?:shead:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I'm fairly sure unwanted phone calls with him "talking dirty" to you is considered criminal harassment 'round these parts... I'm taking Canadian law - It's useful sometimes...
If you're up to taking him to court, get a restraining order, and take a look at this... http://www.metrac.org/new/stat_sta.htm <-- just googled that up and it seems that it had a fair bit on ex-spouse harassment...

What you probably want to look for is a contingency fee (lawyer gets a % of what you get from the case, or gets nothing if you get nothing) , rather than an hourly pay if you're going to get a lawyer, since they get paid for having your file open, and they actually get paid by the minute, meaning a lawyer can suck all the money they want out of you just by opening your file. I think the lawyer that came to our class was being paid 275$/hr or roughly $4.58/minute - If you're getting a lawyer be careful of the clauses and small print and shit, especially if they're working for a firm.

*shrug* Just adding two cents onto the end of this - MrNewbie is a fucking douchebag.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Boycott said:
I'm taking Canadian law
I'm talking swedish law. Got ya u motherfucking cunt, come and take me if u want me lol, plz cunt... yeah stfu, im a swedish citizen and I follow the swedish law u little mug-

look ""master"", ur ugly as fuck.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
OK! Now is see why this douchebag is hated in not only the forum, but also in real life. How can anyone even bear to stay around such a cunt:confused:. I know i would shoot him at sight:gun:

friz

Lascivious Node
fuck em !

There is a goverment agancy that takes care of deadbeat dads for free ! Talk to someone who know more but I know they will take the fuckers money , his car registration , his GST , tax refunds , and anything else they can . I know a few girls who go through it and the goverment does ALL the work . It is one of the few things that the goverment can do right . Hang the fucker out to dry ! :punk:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
MrNewbie said:
I\'m talking swedish law. Got ya u motherfucking cunt, come and take me if u want me lol, plz cunt... yeah stfu, im a swedish citizen and I follow the swedish law u little mug-
Cool? I care?
I don\'t give two shits what you\'re taLking, as it obviously is not English. I wouldn\'t touch you from fear of fleas.
I don\'t care about you, or your post. Please die.
I was helping someone out. Despite the nature of the Bait and Tackle forum.

Fucking idiot.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Jugular said:
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Why did you feel the need to throw that in there? Why attack his personal hygiene?:shead:
And how do you exactly wash yourself queer? Is there a special soap? A certain postition you have to take in the shower? Maybe a special oil you apply afterwards?

How exactly Mr. Newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.