WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ex fucks best friend poll

How would you react if your best friend fucked your ex girlfriend you still love

• I'd be pissed at my ex

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
So my best friend fucked my other friend's ex girlfriend a couple times (after she dumped him). They had been togheter for 7 years and have a 5 year old girl. They broke up 2 months ago.

How would you react?

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
There's really nothing you can do about that. It's not you dude. I would stay out of it. Acknowledge the situation but you don't have to get involved and make sure your friends know that you will not be pulled into it. It's real sticky.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
BklynCannonball said:
There's really nothing you can do about that. It's not you dude. I would stay out of it. Acknowledge the situation but you don't have to get involved and make sure your friends know that you will not be pulled into it. It's real sticky.
But how would you react if that happened to YOU..

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would probably be mad at everyone, especially him. He is suppose to be my best friend. This means he knows I still love the stupid bitch! I would probably want to hit him with a bat, but I wouldn't. I would just stay away from him and try to forget the dumb bitch.

If I get drunk and loose it, then it would be a whole different story. But I always try to keep this in mind. It's not worth fucking your life and end up in prison for one piece of ass. There are so much ass out there.

BklynCannonball

Oooooooooooooooooooooh! I'm slow ain't I?

I'd be pretty fuckin' pissed but you know what? After a few angry moments I would come to my senses and realize that though my friend is an asshole, it's my ex-girl that's more fucked up and that would be more incentive to walking away from the relationship.

I doubt I'd care too much. Shit happens, and if it was over anyways, then who cares?

Fuck it, bring the 24 pack!

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
RageAgainst said:
So my best friend fucked my other friend's ex girlfriend a couple times (after she dumped him). They had been togheter for 7 years and have a 5 year old girl. They broke up 2 months ago.

How would you react?

Firstly hes obviously not a very good friend for starters, dam the bed wasnt even cold. If there were any real feelings for the girl involved - and this "best friend" gave a crap about your other friend, he should have gone to him before anything had happened and out of respect spoke to him. Even then it would have probably still been a bad idea, he should have stayed away. I would be seriously pissed at your best friend, hey what makes u think he will not do it to you? Its a fair question. Is he really thick or just plain stupid?

Also i have to wonder what this girl is thinking involving another man so soon when they have daughter, omg does you best friend have any morals?

Personally I would have beaten the crap out of "my best friend". :(

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Not a great friend to hurt you over some pussy. But on the same line, don't throw a relationship away over pussy. Life sucks get the 24 pack and try to make people understand pussy really not worth it.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
2 months is a bit soon, not for the friend.. but for the ex's..

anyway life goes on, we've all done it and/or had it done too.. it's what humans do best, fuck things, and if you disagree you need to *clears throat and adopts a mickey rourke tone* learn to fuck a lil' better :nod:

Awkward Silence

Perplexed Bemusement
i'd be pissed at both :sword: 2 months is too soon, especially after a 7 year relationship. And the best friend should know better, seeing as they would know you still have feelings for her.

You could aways do what i do to prevent anything like this ever happening;
Only make friends with ugly people. Then the ex wont look twice. Problem solved. ;) :thumbsup:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I knew it all along and I didn't do shit... Because the friend who got fucked over is still in a depression. But now another friend of mine opened his mouth, and shit is breaking down. (The guy is 6'4 250lbs so I wonder what's gonna happen with that...)

keebs

Particinator
i be so pissed off at my friend, a friend should know that your still in love with that person, and friends should now backstab for a chick to fuck, that what i think, LOVE SUCKS!

BklynCannonball

keebs said:
i be so pissed off at my friend, a friend should know that your still in love with that person, and friends should now backstab for a chick to fuck, that what i think, LOVE SUCKS!
Yeah well it happens a lot more than we care to admit. It sucks but you just have to be strong enough to walk away from it.

Buy him a ticket to Tahiland. Get some girls from the School House Club to pick him up at the airport and take him to Pattaya for a 2 week stay at the penthouse hotel and he will forget all about his friend fucking his ex.... at the very least his outlook on life will improve. :naughty:

None of my business, I could care less. The relationship probably ended cuz the ex was a whore anyways..

shep75

Tenderony
RageAgainst said:

How would you react?

just stay away from it. bone her if you get the chance bro.