WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ex-gf An Webcam!!

snOOpy86

Fresh Meat
My ex is stayin at mine tonight and the most weirdest thing has happend!!

all night shes been on msn chattin away but hiding 1 certain convo, thought nothing off it and went asleep about 1 o'clock while she was ere.. anways 10-15 mins later i look round to see my ex on webcam to some dude tottaly naked! WTF! bein a dirty lil bastird i stayed up and pretended to be asleep while she carryed on playin with her tits and pussy till about 2! now shes just gone to sleep in my bed and i cnt sleep!

talk about liberties, my house, my room, my computer and then jus goes to sleep...

Why didnt she just ask me! LOL :(

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Sounds like she gehts into the dopey voyer bullshit. If she's your EX,why worry? Um...if she's your EX,why is she in your bed? And why are you not bottoming out dat ass? I'd confront her,"WAKE THE FUCK UP WOMAN!!! WTF was dat shit?"...Like that. Just tell the dirty lil wench to give you a show. What? Why the fuck not? She's already heated up. If she says no,then just spank it in front of her,and give her one of these.. :tomato: right in the fuckin' eye. "Put that in your web cam!" Then YOU go back to sleep...

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Wake her up with a nice man gravy facial and kick her ass to the curb.

God will smile and you will be happy. :)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
brainwashmonkey said:

:D :thumbsup:

erm.. let her do it again.. and invite the rest of us..

snOOpy86 said:
I think the bigger question is, if you're so sad, why the hell did you use LOL?

Fucktard.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
ya shoulda snuck up behind her and did the bunny ears thing over her head and then the dude would be like, WTF? and she'd be like WTF? and you'd be all like, yo!
so then she'd be all embarrased and turned off and such and then you could have kicked her neked camwhore ass outside to sleep. but there's always next time right? =D

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
you should of just been like YEAH free show.

BumB

Hoodrat
Haha.. the dude watching her would freaked out if u woulda just took ur cock out and smacked it across her face real hard. Then stuck it up to the webcam and let him run away like a little monkey. So many funny things you could've done.... wow...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
brainwashmonkey said:

Best advice for ya!

SuprMonkeyPenis

Super Spankerson!
Haha

Was that her damn she was hot i spanked it for 2 hours after watching her :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :mfinger:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
snOOpy86 said:

all night shes been on msn chattin away but hiding 1 certain convo, thought nothing off it and went asleep about 1 o'clock while she was ere.. anways 10-15 mins later i look round to see my ex on webcam to some dude tottaly naked! WTF! bein a dirty lil bastird i stayed up and pretended to be asleep while she carryed on playin with her tits and pussy till about 2! now shes just gone to sleep in my bed and i cnt sleep!

talk about liberties, my house, my room, my computer and then jus goes to sleep...

whats her addy? lol

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
wafu said:
erm.. let her do it again.. and invite the rest of us..
Uhh.. I smell American Pie? Can a camcorder and tape that shizit! :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
You pretended to be asleep with a naked woman in front of you? You have too much SELF CONTROL! I would have let her finish the show, and when she hit the bed, I would have been sitting on the bed waiting for her naked.

snOOpy86

Fresh Meat
lol!!! no dude, "pretended to be asleep" as in i didnt say anything! hell yeah i watched till the end!!

Fugly

Tenderony
snOOpy86 said:

Your an abolute tool for letting her stay in your house let alone pretending to be asleep. No wonder she dumped your ass.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would of snuck up behind her, unzipped, take my unit and slap her across the face with it. :thumbsup:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
u could've cam did her.
no one would know it was u two.

she sounds kinky.
too bad she's ur x.

oh what a whore!
so inconsiderate.
not.

no action at home.
will find it elsewhere.

urbestbet

Clitpickle
this is a great thread for icka to comment on,hey look at it this way the other people are over the computer,no one else is really touching her..... yet,just turn her over and hit that shit hard while shes still around :thumbsup:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
urbestbet said:
this is a great thread for icka to comment on,hey look at it this way the other people are over the computer,no one else is really touching her..... yet,just turn her over and hit that shit hard while shes still around :thumbsup:

you are quite the hypocrit!