WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ex-gfs bday

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
lets see..today is my ex-gfs birthday.she dashed a gaping wound that took almost 3 months graft.. to what now seems like a functional heart....no regrets...anyways..i was wondering what to do for her?....call her....?get her a pack of condoms since shes prolly out banging the shit outta few losers....?or should i voluntairly paint her house with different colored neon paints?
your input would be greatly appreciated...

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
go buy a paintball gun and get neon green and yello paintballs and un load 2000 rounds at her car :D

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
mariusthegreat said:
lets see..today is my ex-gfs birthday.she dashed a gaping wound that took almost 3 months graft.. to what now seems like a functional heart....no regrets...anyways..i was wondering what to do for her?....call her....?get her a pack of condoms since shes prolly out baning the shit outta few losers....?of should i voluntairly paint her house with different colored neon paints?
get her a big cup of shut the fuck up for it, it will work

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
slash her tires, bologna on the paint, and sugar in the gas tank...hehehe

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
Take a piss in her car in some different areas first the trunk, then the front right inbetween the driver's seat and shotgun, then piss in the back seats, finally take a shit on her windshield or scoop up some shit and smear it on there whichever suits you.

Pachyderm

I really did.
undiehiker04 said:
Take a piss in her car in some different areas first the trunk, then the front right inbetween the driver's seat and shotgun, then piss in the back seats, finally take a shit on her windshield or scoop up some shit and smear it on there whichever suits you.
piss in her shoes as well.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
Hypertron said:
slash her tires, bologna on the paint, and sugar in the gas tank...hehehe
that bologna stuff is the shit, u take mustard or sumthing and draw a smily face. . .

fun shit

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
mariusthegreat said:
lets see..today is my ex-gfs birthday.she dashed a gaping wound that took almost 3 months graft.. to what now seems like a functional heart....no regrets...anyways..i was wondering what to do for her?....call her....?get her a pack of condoms since shes prolly out banging the shit outta few losers....?or should i voluntairly paint her house with different colored neon paints?
Uh....how about, don't worry about it. I know, it's not as fun, but she's your ex. Fuck it man.

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
CopyLifted said:
Uh....how about, don't worry about it. I know, it's not as fun, but she's your ex. Fuck it man.
THERE IS A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You could do what this or anybody else suggested... or, you could just kill her? maybe? Just pull a Scott Peterson and get it over with..

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
chubz said:
that bologna stuff is the shit, u take mustard or sumthing and draw a smily face. . .

fun shit
no not a smily face, a one finger wave...hehe

magnolia

Postaholic
Pull oreo cookies apart and stick them to the car. :upto:

go around town taking parking tickets off all the cars you see that have parking tickets, and put them under her windshield wiper.

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
dont call that ho. why should you? you must not have another girl, because if you did, it wouldnt even cross your mind.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
Hypertron said:
no not a smily face, a one finger wave...hehe
no, smileys are better, and u can always cover the whole car with them opening the options to the "one finger wave" but if ur going for the wave i would spray paint the windsheild

Fugly

Tenderony
mariusthegreat said:
How about you ignore the entire thing? The oppisite of love isn't hate...its indifference. Move on find a new girl...or you could spend the rest of your life hating her and feeling miserable it's your call.

Feore

love-whipped bitch
my boy fugs is right. moving on is an excellent idea, but far easier in theory than in practice. when those bad jealous thoughts get into your brain, they're really hard to get out.