WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ex-girlfriend

undefined

Has anybody ever had the love of their life give up on you? Fuck you over repeatedly? Get engaged to a rapist after going out with him for 4 days? I have and it sucks. God dammit.
:gun: Rapists
Just fuck it all away.

-Oliver

wow. i've read some pretty shitty stories, but this one takes the cake. (where the fuck did that saying come up with anyway)

welcome.

yummy... crown royal

Fugly

Tenderony
I had a similar story when i was 17...but he was just a stupid petty criminal (mostly a tagger) and she ended up going through some heavy drug stuff and then getting killed in a car accident after her BF got stoned and fell asleep at the wheel. The moral of this story is....um....wait....I'll think of one....

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
when i was seventeen..
i had some very good beer..
i bought it with a fake id
my name was brian mcgee

when i was 17.........-HOMER

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
OliverAndKai said:
undefined

Has anybody ever had the love of their life give up on you? Fuck you over repeatedly? Get engaged to a rapist after going out with him for 4 days? I have and it sucks. God dammit.
:gun: Rapists
Just fuck it all away.

-Oliver
sorry to hear it.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
you got married to a rapist...holy fuck