WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ex-girlfriends sister

ericman123

CEO of the internet
Tell me what you all think.

I was going out with this good friend of mine for about 1 year or so and, over the course of our friendship, we became even better friends and started going out. This lasted for about 2 years until she decided that living in North Dakota sucks ass and moved back to California where she has family that can take care of her (trying to pay the rent without a job sucks). I asked her if she wanted to move in with me before she left, but she said that she was too young to make that kind of commitment in her life. This is understandable when you consider that she's only 20 and I'm 24 and she really wants to get out see the world a bit like I already have.

Anyways, she moved about 6 months ago and left her apartment to her half-brother and full-sister that lived there with her (both of whom have already moved out in search of more affordable housing) and I continued to hang out with them, go to raves, parties ect. and I've been noticing that her sister is flirting with me non-stop.

My relationship with my Ex is officially over. So the question is this: Is it okay to go out with my Ex's (older) sister, or is this something that is generally off limits? They're both in pretty good touch and close siblings and I was just wondering if it would just end up being awkward.
If I could get the opinions of some of the girls/women here that'd be cool.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
I don't think it will work. If anything ask your ex first see what she thinks. But if it works you might be able to pull the double sister sex.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
ericman123 said:
Tell me what you all think.

I was going out with this good friend of mine for about 1 year or so and, over the course of our friendship, we became even better friends and started going out. This lasted for about 2 years until she decided that living in North Dakota sucks ass and moved back to California where she has family that can take care of her (trying to pay the rent without a job sucks). I asked her if she wanted to move in with me before she left, but she said that she was too young to make that kind of commitment in her life. This is understandable when you consider that she's only 20 and I'm 24 and she really wants to get out see the world a bit like I already have.

Anyways, she moved about 6 months ago and left her apartment to her half-brother and full-sister that lived there with her (both of whom have already moved out in search of more affordable housing) and I continued to hang out with them, go to raves, parties ect. and I've been noticing that her sister is flirting with me non-stop.

My relationship with my Ex is officially over. So the question is this: Is it okay to go out with my Ex's (older) sister, or is this something that is generally off limits? They're both in pretty good touch and close siblings and I was just wondering if it would just end up being awkward.
If I could get the opinions of some of the girls/women here that'd be cool.

Thats a tricky one, i suppose it depends on how serious you are about this "older sister". Going out with her is not stictly off limits as long as you dont end up hurting someone, or causing a mess between them. I suppose you need to have a chat with the older sister before you go any further

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Honestly though, there are so many other people out there, you really don't need to be dipping into the same gene pool. If you really want to then yeah, talk to the sis, make sure it's all good.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
If opportunities like this do not knock that often I think you should go for it. But if you are more successful than that, don't do it, the trouble with your ex wouldn't be worth it.

stxrwhore

learn to swim..
unless you wanna start some shit between your ex &her sister..then go right ahead :cool:

ericman123

CEO of the internet
stxrwhore said:
unless you wanna start some shit between your ex &her sister..then go right ahead :cool:
That might not be a bad idea. :D
She's in Cali.....most likley for good.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Hater808 said:
I don't think it will work. If anything ask your ex first see what she thinks. But if it works you might be able to pull the double sister sex.
i highly doubt that.

ericman123

CEO of the internet
Actually.....yeah they probably wouldn't be into that. You know what, I'm sure they wouldn't be into that...........at all.

A man can dream though. :love: :love:

.!.^.^.!.

'United by Fate'
Na m8, I dont think its right for you to move on to her older sister, because even though you and your ex aint together no more, you still were close m8s and she doesnt deserve to be even more upset than she probably already is. I think you shud speak to your ex calmy and ask her how she would feel, if she's as close as you say she is to her sis and as close to you as you say she is, she shouldnt have any problems with either of you being togeva. But without speaking 2 them both about the situation I think you shud stay away buddy.

What the fuck.. you will most likely never have this opportunity again. Fuck her. Do whatever you can. Your Ex left you because it was too hard and she wasn't rdy to committ so she obviously shouldn't give a damn who you talk to. If her sister is feeling you bro GO FOR IT.:thumbsup:

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
have you thought that she could flirt with you just because your ex is her sister? If you really want to bang the sister then ask your ex/ how serious your relationship was..so tell me more about how serious it was..then I can advice you better (and the other to)

reafer26

Fresh Meat
Well Man Watch That I Done That.. They Both Hated Me And Eachother So Quick Ass And Breakin Up Sisters. Or Find Some One Else Still Be Ok With The California Chick

I think if you are dead serious with going out with the sister you should go for it, if our ex really wanted a breakup she wouldn't mind for sure. However, if you two end up breaking up things won't end up very good ya know =/

Ok heres my thoughts:

1) Figure out if the older sis's flirting is just innocent banter or whether she is actually intersted in you (which is fuck hard I kno) If no then go home, take a cold shower or whatever. If yes:

2) Figure out if you really want to be with the older girl... does she make you laugh? Do you like bein around her? Reckon she wud be a good fuck? etc etc etc.. If yes:

3) Ask your ex... you've known each other for so long and you shud be able to talk about this openly without beating round the bush... heck ur ex will probably think ur sweet just for asking. And think about it, if sumthin did happen between u and the older sis I bet ur ex wud like to find out from u first. Or:

4) Hire a bunch of strippers, invite your mates over and get wasted.

Choose your destiny wisely....

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
this thread is old, so at least bring something fresh to the table.