WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ex: WTF!?

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok, i get a phone call from my ex and he's in jail for some stupid dumb ass shit that he says he didnt do or so he says, but check this out here's the story...ok he and his cousin go to this store and proceed to rob the store, he said that he didnt know that his cousin was goin to do that- yeah fucken right!, so N-Eways, his cousin leaves as soon as the police gets there and this dumb motha fucka stays there! WTF dumbass bastard, so he calls me thinkin' that im goin to help his sorry ass. how fuck im i goin to help u when, first when we was together, all u do was lie and cheat, and second, how in the fuck im i goin when ur in jail and how do u help some1 when they do want it? what the fuck im i gonna do!???????? help out bitch out pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Sounds like a good boyfriend! :thumbsup: Fuck him, let his ass sit in jail.

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
i tend to do that very thing, rot in jail u piece of shit, dont drop the soap.!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
this guy sounds like a winner. maybe a few nights in jail might slap some sense into him.

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
i just got done readin' the newspaper and it said that he'll probably face up to 20 years in prison...man, that's my boy, i just cant believe that he did something soooooooooo stupid like that. i really hope that it was worth ur life and freedom. he'll be 41 when he gets out, shit after being in prison that long u aint not no life, nothing. damn!

Reading your first post, it sounds like he deserves all 20 years of it. What a fuckface.

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
im just debatin' in whether or not i should go see him

XsweetnessX said:
im just debatin' in whether or not i should go see him
Break it off NOW

This dude will try to drag you and anyone he can down with him .

Get away from him and save youself a life of grief and misery . You sound like a nice person .

Stay that way .

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
if you want to go see him to laugh at his ass and mock him... Sure, why not. Otherwise, no.

MsPunK

Tenderony
meh, now hell learn his mistakes, he just had to do it the hard way. go and see him if you want, theres no harm in it, you can leave at any time, that rat cant :cool:

creep

skandalous allstar
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Sounds like a good boyfriend! :thumbsup: Fuck him, let his ass sit in jail.
haha, if he would be able to sit ;).

but yeah, drop it :thumbsup:

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
Let that sorry excuse of man ass rot in jail while hs is taking it up the ass :)