WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Exams!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhh ....

R@@V@il

Douche Bag
me givin my fuckin .. o levels .. these days .. and got maths on teh 19th .. this means .. iam cruntly living wid a broomstick yo my ass all teh time .. and i aint slightly gay .... i feel like choppinevery every mothafuckas dick off ....... :sword: :sword:

Jung

???
Premium
We speak English here, you should try it too.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
R@@V@il said:
me givin my fuckin .. o levels .. these days .. and got maths on teh 19th .. this means .. iam cruntly living wid a broomstick yo my ass all teh time .. and i aint slightly gay .... i feel like choppinevery every mothafuckas dick off ....... :sword: :sword:
Translates to...

R@@V@il said:
I have gotten 0 levels these days (NAILBOMB SEZ: Sounds like you play too many RPGs) and have a math test on the 19th. This means I am currently living with a broomstick up my ass all the time and I'm not slightly gay (NAILBOMB SEZ: Sounds like you're extremely gay to be shoving broomsticks up there. More power to you, though.). I feel like chopping every every motherfucker's dick off! (NAILBOMB SEZ: Now you sound like a feminist) :sword: :sword:

R@@V@il

Douche Bag
people ..

whts teh fucks wrong wid me english man . !!!!!!! :confuse: ... take it or suck my dick nitch . :D ...

anyway ... this shit u guys sayin aint remotely help .. WTF is wrong wid u people .. :gun: .. take a gun and shoot ur own asses off ..

iam sittin here .. doing maths .. and i come here and i read things that aint making teh lightest bit of scense .. WTF MATE .. :mad: :mfinger:

R@@V@il said:
whts teh fucks wrong wid me english man . !!!!!!! :confuse: ... take it or suck my dick nitch . :D ...

anyway ... this shit u guys sayin aint remotely help .. WTF is wrong wid u people .. :gun: .. take a gun and shoot ur own asses off ..

iam sittin here .. doing maths .. and i come here and i read things that aint making teh lightest bit of scense .. WTF MATE .. :mad: :mfinger:
Flaming in this section is not permitted.

As for you needing help: We can not help you if you don't speak our language. Try posting something we don't have to translate, and then we can/will help. :thumbsup:

R@@V@il

Douche Bag
Okey !!!

atleast leeme knw wht teh fuck is wrong wid it .. and then gimme some .. phycological bullshit to maek me feel beter .. :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
R@@V@il said:
atleast leeme knw wht teh fuck is wrong wid it
You misspell everything, you're incoherent, lack a concept of grammar and generally just suck at written communication. Nobody wants to have to translate some retard's keystrokes just to be able to reply. I feel stupider from just reading your posts.
and then gimme some .. phycological bullshit to maek me feel beter .. :mfinger:
http://www.onestopenglish.com/Booksandcourses/catalogue/teachers/methodology/childlearneng.htm

R@@V@il

Douche Bag
hmm so u want me to start wid some intalectual bullshitt .. ok .. now iam gonaa try and keep it straight .. for all u gay mothafucks .. now tell me WTF am i suppose to u .. sick ass pee brain .. :mfinger:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
R@@V@il said:
hmm so u want me to start wid some intalectual bullshitt .. ok .. now iam gonaa try and keep it straight .. for all u gay mothafucks .. now tell me WTF am i suppose to u .. sick ass pee brain .. :mfinger:

Stop trying to flame outside Bait and Tackle.
As for help.. Study harder. Thats the only thing you can do, and when you study stop for 5 mins for a break and then after go back over it, so it really sinks in.

And the whole broomstick fiasco..I don't even want to know about man. :confuse:

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
R@@V@il said:

Sumone hurry up, burn thins bastards ass to a crisp and geht it ova with. He's startin to piss me off now. SPEAKA DA ENGRISH! Where's Gehtfuct when u need him?

R@@V@il

Douche Bag
study harder !!!

WTF mate !!! .. haha .. and all of u .. chil out .. mothafuakas ..

seriously .. iam just .. spinniy right now ... so .. peace .. !!! :) ..

:mfinger: .. haha .. sry .. cant help it ..

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
Fkn hell man, One thing that aint tolerated here is racism for a start, unless it's about turban heads, u can go nuts there. And secondly, That writing gotta change man, the first glimpse an admin gehts at it, he'll ban ya

R@@V@il

Douche Bag
Hmm!@@!!!!!!

u do haev a poitn there .. brother .. !!! ill try and improve ..

peace OUT ..