WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Excessive Banning

Descent

Hella Constipated
Is it just me, or does this forum seem to be becoming like Something Awful? Roffe Lemfaou, my friend Scott, was banned for not even breaking a single rule. Even though we live states apart, we can practically read each other's minds. I am crying right now because I have been trying to get him to sign up here for months, just so we could hang out here, and have fun, and I come home to discover that he has been banned.

Do you have any clue how much anticipation I have been feeling for these long months now? Can anyone here even feel for me, and now just how much pain I am in? I am crying right now! It hurts that bad!

After this experience, I may leave. I've said it before, but I am so emotionally hurt and distraught by this that I really no longer want to be here. I'm crying my heart out, because this is by far one of the biggest letdowns of my life.

We are like two peas in a pod. Taking out one pea causes the pod to break, and that is exactly what happened just now. I'm just saying that if the admins aren't willing to give someone a chance, and they cage someone after only 10 or so posts, then what's the point? If this forum is going to be like Something Awful, then I may as well not be here.

-James

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
my my, today seems to be international whinge day. :thumbsdn:

was there a WTF meeting that i didn't attend... does everyone feel like this? This is the second thread along the same lines.

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
Is it just me, or does this forum seem to be becoming like Something Awful?
:rolleyes: Funny coming from a non-member.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Junglizm said:
Funny coming from a non-member.
I've already heard horror stories about "Taking the $10 and running" from Something Awful on 10+ different forums, so that is clearly why I haven't signed up yet.

Hey D.

Your friend isn't banned. He's just Cockfarmed.

Get him to post. If he does a good job at kissing ass, maybe I'll help vote him out.

shep

Local alcoholic
Who is your friend?(wtf nickname).Let's look over his post's and see why he got the boot to the farm.Maybe he deserved it.

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
I've already heard horror stories about "Taking the $10 and running" from Something Awful on 10+ different forums, so that is clearly why I haven't signed up yet.
Again, funny coming from a non member. It's funny that actual members are thankful for the registration fee and good moderating; not just any idiot can join and start shitting up the place. Hear say is all the rage though.

People get banned daily, but of course they "never did anything wrong." Hell, we even wrote a publicly accessible ban list and people still cry. SA isn't an idiot fest.

Basically, if you read the rules and don't act like an idiot, you won't get banned. Trust me, anyone who's ever been banned fell into one of those categories.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I just found out Kitana did it. She power tripped AGAIN, and she deserves to be banned from this forum NOW! I'm so angry that I am literally seeing flashing pockets of red in my vision, I HATE THIS WOMAN!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
well i banned him so that he could be with his pea and the pod would be whole again.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
well i banned him so that he could be with his pea and the pod would be whole again.
I really don't understand how you've managed to be so funny lately. :cool:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Descent said:
I'm crying my heart out, because this is by far one of the biggest letdowns of my life.
If the banning of your friend from an internet forum is one of the biggest letdowns of your life, you must not get out often. I'll tell you something, I thought that stupid "shit" thread was tasteless. I couldn't honestly care less about what the mods did to him.