WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Excessive force?

ferengi

Yay fire!
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/content/news/video/taser_video3a.html

You think this officer went way overboard tazing this woman twice? It just seems a little excessive to me. Although he did warn her several times to get out of the car.

Edit: Upon watching all of the videos it looks like the officer took the right action. I didn't know the woman took a swing at him. What a dumb bitch.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I saw that on the news the other day. Moral of this story, listen to cops.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i couldnt listen to that whole thing. jesus christ. id shoot her if she screamed for that long :gun: . she deserved it.

did this cop get a medal?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
After watching all 4 videos I'm going to have to say she got what she deserved. 51 in a 35, busted windshield, busted tail light, no seat belt and a suspended licence. She copped a serious attitude, refused to comply with the officer's instructions and apparently tried to hit one of the cops.

She got tazed.

If you watch all 4 videos he actually stays very calm and very collected.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
RageAgainst said:
I'd love to taze a cop.
Tazeing a cop, ohh the glory i would find in that..

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Lol yah. Would be awesome. But in the video you hear the cops tell her to shut the hell up or something because they been tazed before. :confused:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
sinamon said:
Lol yah. Would be awesome. But in the video you hear the cops tell her to shut the hell up or something because they been tazed before. :confused:
A lot of departments have their officers tazed so they know what it's like. She was over reacting.

Slacker

Postaholic
she cried for so long.....tazer...hahaha

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
She was crying about her heart too. She could be like me and have a bad heart. I know there'd be a good chance of dieing if I got shocked so I aint takin no damn chances.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
First we don't know what went on prior to this clip. Second, he did tell her several times to get out. Tasers aren't that bad if used properly, which he apparently did.
Did anyone notice how she was playing it up and telling the person on the phone how he had a gun when he didn't. She was obviously formulating a false charge of abuse against the officers. Then the way she carried on, sounded like really poor acting. The officers, maintained a professional composure, and used their non-leathals (from what I saw) in an appropriate manner.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Well I thought it was a gun too until he said it was a taser. Look at the way he was holding it and it is shaped like a gun. I wouldnt have known the difference either. But I know that they make guns with tasers instead of bullets. Just too hard to differenciate. And yah I think she was playing it up a bit too, but they shouldnt have taken it lightly when she started complaining about her heart.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
hmmm.... with the cop being white and the chick being black I am amazed there aren't cries of racism...

DanGeo23 said:
hmmm.... with the cop being white and the chick being black I am amazed there aren't cries of racism...
The cops partner is black. Which I guess is keeping the cires at bay.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
DanGeo23 said:
The gal says and I quote, as they are picking trying to pick her up... "You all are racist..." It's in there along with, "You throwed my brother in jail for no reason..."

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Yah I heard the racist remark in there too. Pay closer attention next time :p

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Dumb bitch got what she deserved. Try to punch a cop you geht tazed. I was arguing with a Feminazi about it. She said "Women shouldn't be tazed." I wished I had a tazer when she said that. :happysad: