WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

exciting!!

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
i think i have a stalker or something... i thus far gotten about 3 bad reps for reasons i can't explain aswell as because he/she did not leave a name or comment of any sort. i think it's cool! mysterious hatred...yet i can't help but think that perhaps this is a secret admirer of sorts, you know how boys when they're kids will do nasty things to girls that they like. like put sand down their skirt, pull their hair, shove them etc. in this case there's not many creative ways to do that so they keep givin me bad rep. awww it's so cute!!
any interesting stalker stories you'd like to tell? i sure hope mine unravels to be something more interesting. this could get intense people! strap your gravity boots on. :abduct:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
that is kind of sexy. I wish CL woudl stalk me but he is sleeping. He doesnt like to play pretend in the mornings. LOL.

Im just kidding. I have to go to work now, so laters.

I got a stalker...

I think it's the CIA or FBI or one of those crazy organizations you guys got down there. :confused:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
until the stalker wears your undies on there head they are not a real stalker!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was messing around with a married woman. I never told her where I lived or worked. All she had was my cell phone number. She would come online and talk to me while I worked. One day she asked me where I worked and I without thinking told her the website name. She looked it up and found the address. She stalked me for about 2 weeks until I found out. She would sit in her car, looking at me all day long. I am glad she is gone now.... however sometimes I think she is still following me... :confused:

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
ChilianFuckFace said:
I was messing around with a married woman. I never told her where I lived or worked. All she had was my cell phone number. She would come online and talk to me while I worked. One day she asked me where I worked and I without thinking told her the website name. She looked it up and found the address. She stalked me for about 2 weeks until I found out. She would sit in her car, looking at me all day long. I am glad she is gone now.... however sometimes I think she is still following me...
yikes! that's freaky. i wonder which is worse.. having an online stalker, or a real life stalker..? cuz either way they could find out who you are and this and that...

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
dustinzgirl said:
that is kind of sexy. I wish CL woudl stalk me but he is sleeping. He doesnt like to play pretend in the mornings. LOL.

Im just kidding. I have to go to work now, so laters.
you should start stalking him. if he's still asleep in the morning when you're up, you should take a polaroid of you just staring and leave it on his bedside. and keept interspursing random pictures of you just staring or doing something else weird. they'll be everywhere he looks! O_O!

I've gotten repped and derepped because I'm such a love/hate kind of guy, but I have no idea how to check it. Well, it's not my greatest concern anyway.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Black Flame said:
you should start stalking him. if he's still asleep in the morning when you're up, you should take a polaroid of you just staring and leave it on his bedside. and keept interspursing random pictures of you just staring or doing something else weird. they'll be everywhere he looks! O_O!
im not very photogenic. lol. every one of my pics i look horrid. my eyes are lways red even if i am not looking at the camera and i just look horrid. besides, he always knows when i am staring at him, even in a dead sleep, he will wake up and say "stop fucking staring at me" lmao

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
Lol. that's awesome.
you're probably photogenic enough, but if you still don't think so, all the more reason to post freaky horrid pics all over the place

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
Dude, I hate cameras.....they will fucking steal my soul one day, and I won't realize it till it's too late