(excuse the cliche,but) WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Tina182

Flame Bait
10
0
0
What the FUCk is UP with math?! WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT CONVERTING DECIMALS TO FRACTIONS!!! :gun: :mad:

:mfinger: , Mr. Hollinger!!!!!

Grr..Ok...Hi,all. :cool:
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
I used to like maths at school. Its just the way they taught it. They'd teach you how to do something, you'd learn that, then spend the next 3 lessons doing the same thing with different numbers. Got bored, got into graphics.

School did fuck all for me.

</rant>
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
Tina182 said:
Bah. Math's gay. It's BORING. It's not like I'll even use any of the shit they teach.

It's not hard, just needs explaining well. The only reason I know any times table, 1-12, is because I was kept in for a week for being a shit. They made me write them out over and over instead of lines.

School is shit and will only get shitter. Deal with the matter. Deal with it proper.

</rant>
 

Tina182

Flame Bait
10
0
0
Maybe..But then again, I sit there in math without paying attention,so...Lol...I've always been more of a science/language person,anyway...So your fav was math? Geek. :p
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
Tina182 said:
What the FUCk is UP with math?! WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT CONVERTING DECIMALS TO FRACTIONS!!! :gun: :mad:

:mfinger: , Mr. Hollinger!!!!!

Grr..Ok...Hi,all. :cool:

o'k anger is a problem try to take it out in good ways....like killing Mr. Hollinger instead of bitching about it
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
38
38
Tina182 said:
Bah. Math's gay. It's BORING. It's not like I'll even use any of the shit they teach.

I thought the same way but now in my job it's non stop math.Let me tell ya i hate math,but it's easy really it is.Just have to have a good teacher :thumbsup:
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
Tina182 said:
Maybe..But then again, I sit there in math without paying attention,so...Lol...I've always been more of a science/language person,anyway...So your fav was math? Geek. :p

I used to like maths. Wierd you say math, but you'd probably say the same.

I hated every minute of school, I used to be such a little cunt to all the teachers. If I could go back I would be so much worse.

Edit: I liked graphics best.

</rant>
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
274
452
I hate math. But damn... converting decimals to fractions is about as easy as it gets. I know that's small consolation... but I just wanted to be an ass. :thumbsup:

Welcome to WTF.com (That's not a decimal, it's part of the URL).

And about not using any of the shit they teach, you're 100% right... if you want a minimum wage job forever. I worked as an intern making $6.75 an hour, and the only math I used was for my paycheck. Sure, it's a gravy train, but you can't support a family on that. Sure, some of the more specialized stuff (matrices, etc) are only used if you're a huge nerd, but in most fields, all of your core subjects are important.

Anywho, good luck in math. A good quote to remember is Albert Einstein's: "Rest easy. Whatever your troubles in Mathematics may be, I can assure you that mine are still greater."
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,230
2,502
637
Tina182 said:
What the FUCk is UP with math?! WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT CONVERTING DECIMALS TO FRACTIONS!!! :gun: :mad:

:mfinger: , Mr. Hollinger!!!!!

Grr..Ok...Hi,all. :cool:
right, give up on math. the rest of your peers will just pass you bye. do realise without math you won't wouldn't have a computer to be wasting our time on. do you realize with out math the internet would never have been possible. not t mention many of the modern day technologies we take for granted ie automobiles, all electronics, electricity, etc. so indeed who cares about math. once you grow up and get a job it might be nice to know if your company is paying you correctly, without having to use a calculator for simple tasks.
 

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
260
0
0
junglizm said:
right, give up on math. the rest of your peers will just pass you bye. do realise without math you won't wouldn't have a computer to be wasting our time on. do you realize with out math the internet would never have been possible. not t mention many of the modern day technologies we take for granted ie automobiles, all electronics, electricity, etc. so indeed who cares about math. once you grow up and get a job it might be nice to know if your company is paying you correctly, without having to use a calculator for simple tasks.


Well put :thumbsup: I hear the good ole phrase "who uses math anyway um like not me like :giggle: :laugh:"

But then again without these people the world would have no room for simplistic jobs some of us take for granted. lmao

psssssss...... I said NO FUCKING PICKLES BITCH!!!
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,346
1
0
Tina182 said:
Bah. Math's gay. It's BORING. It's not like I'll even use any of the shit they teach.

I use it every day..... I have to convert decimals to fractions when I mix ink....and I thought I would never use that shit......If I had pulled my head out my ass when I was your age I'd be a lot fuckin better at it! :mfinger: