WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

(excuse the cliche,but) WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Tina182

Flame Bait
What the FUCk is UP with math?! WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT CONVERTING DECIMALS TO FRACTIONS!!! :gun: :mad:

:mfinger: , Mr. Hollinger!!!!!

Grr..Ok...Hi,all. :cool:

</rant>

Tenderony
I used to like maths at school. Its just the way they taught it. They'd teach you how to do something, you'd learn that, then spend the next 3 lessons doing the same thing with different numbers. Got bored, got into graphics.

School did fuck all for me.

</rant>

Tina182

Flame Bait
Bah. Math's gay. It's BORING. It's not like I'll even use any of the shit they teach.

</rant>

Tenderony
Tina182 said:
Bah. Math's gay. It's BORING. It's not like I'll even use any of the shit they teach.
It's not hard, just needs explaining well. The only reason I know any times table, 1-12, is because I was kept in for a week for being a shit. They made me write them out over and over instead of lines.

School is shit and will only get shitter. Deal with the matter. Deal with it proper.

</rant>

Tina182

Flame Bait
Maybe..But then again, I sit there in math without paying attention,so...Lol...I've always been more of a science/language person,anyway...So your fav was math? Geek. :p

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Tina182 said:
What the FUCk is UP with math?! WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT CONVERTING DECIMALS TO FRACTIONS!!! :gun: :mad:

o'k anger is a problem try to take it out in good ways....like killing Mr. Hollinger instead of bitching about it

Tina182

Flame Bait
LMAO!!! I wish.. :cool: Oh,well...He's not worth risking 25-life for..or even Juvy.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
still i mean come on its just math give it a few more years

shep

Local alcoholic
Tina182 said:
I thought the same way but now in my job it's non stop math.Let me tell ya i hate math,but it's easy really it is.Just have to have a good teacher :thumbsup:

</rant>

Tenderony
Tina182 said:
Maybe..But then again, I sit there in math without paying attention,so...Lol...I've always been more of a science/language person,anyway...So your fav was math? Geek. :p
I used to like maths. Wierd you say math, but you'd probably say the same.

I hated every minute of school, I used to be such a little cunt to all the teachers. If I could go back I would be so much worse.

Edit: I liked graphics best.

</rant>

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I hate math. But damn... converting decimals to fractions is about as easy as it gets. I know that's small consolation... but I just wanted to be an ass. :thumbsup:

Welcome to WTF.com (That's not a decimal, it's part of the URL).

And about not using any of the shit they teach, you're 100% right... if you want a minimum wage job forever. I worked as an intern making $6.75 an hour, and the only math I used was for my paycheck. Sure, it's a gravy train, but you can't support a family on that. Sure, some of the more specialized stuff (matrices, etc) are only used if you're a huge nerd, but in most fields, all of your core subjects are important.

Anywho, good luck in math. A good quote to remember is Albert Einstein's: "Rest easy. Whatever your troubles in Mathematics may be, I can assure you that mine are still greater."

Jung

???
Premium
Tina182 said:

right, give up on math. the rest of your peers will just pass you bye. do realise without math you won't wouldn't have a computer to be wasting our time on. do you realize with out math the internet would never have been possible. not t mention many of the modern day technologies we take for granted ie automobiles, all electronics, electricity, etc. so indeed who cares about math. once you grow up and get a job it might be nice to know if your company is paying you correctly, without having to use a calculator for simple tasks.

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
It's pretty hard paying attention in math when your sitting next to a hot girl.

i hate math...algebra and geometry and algebra 2 all SUCK ASS!!! everything else is easy...

i hated math... i hated my math teachers. they didn't teach me anything.

i failed.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
junglizm said:
right, give up on math. the rest of your peers will just pass you bye. do realise without math you won't wouldn't have a computer to be wasting our time on. do you realize with out math the internet would never have been possible. not t mention many of the modern day technologies we take for granted ie automobiles, all electronics, electricity, etc. so indeed who cares about math. once you grow up and get a job it might be nice to know if your company is paying you correctly, without having to use a calculator for simple tasks.

Well put :thumbsup: I hear the good ole phrase "who uses math anyway um like not me like :giggle: :laugh:"

But then again without these people the world would have no room for simplistic jobs some of us take for granted. lmao

psssssss...... I said NO FUCKING PICKLES BITCH!!!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Tina182 said:
I use it every day..... I have to convert decimals to fractions when I mix ink....and I thought I would never use that shit......If I had pulled my head out my ass when I was your age I'd be a lot fuckin better at it! :mfinger: