WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Excuses!

Hey peeps,
Im in a bit of a pickle.. i honestly, am shite at coursework and stuff... an its begging 2 get on me nip's 2 b honest.. i need excuses.. none of the old.. my dog ate it.. PLEASE!... oh an i dont just wanna hear.. "Well perhapse u should just do youre coursework" please..

Cheers guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Psylo :cool:

Set up: Your grandma is an alcoholic. She drinks little other than vodka with water, no ice, all day while watching old movies on basic cable.

Event: She's fallen, and she can't get up. You had to go lift her urine stained body from the floor and place it back into her chair, feed her, and sit with her to make sure she was alright while she screams crazy things at you.

Extra touches: Smear yourself in your own urine, splash some vodka here and there. Practice making yourself look incredibly stressed out, and crying on command.

Sidenote: If you've not done anything for a long time, it's been your job to take care of her and watch after her.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
better than you said:
Set up: Your grandma is an alcoholic. She drinks little other than vodka with water, no ice, all day while watching old movies on basic cable.

Event: She's fallen, and she can't get up. You had to go lift her urine stained body from the floor and place it back into her chair, feed her, and sit with her to make sure she was alright while she screams crazy things at you.

Extra touches: Smear yourself in your own urine, splash some vodka here and there. Practice making yourself look incredibly stressed out, and crying on command.

Sidenote: If you've not done anything for a long time, it's been your job to take care of her and watch after her.

And you can add that Grandpa is no help 'cause he just wheels around the house in his chair, wearing his WWII uniform, and thinks everyone is a german.

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
Setup: You're favorite uncle is in the mob. He's good at breaking things and you're his favorite protege. He is a person you don't say no to.

Event: You had a late night rendezvous with your uncle, you had to take care of some business. Tell your teacher to take it up with him.

Extra Touches: Beat on a punching bag for while, and go ahead and put some halloween makeup on your knuckles. Practice looking very tired and indifferent.

morelos

lexicon incognito
i've got a fucking great idea: do your goddamned work instead of spending so much energy trying to work the system.

here's an excuse:

I spent all my time on wtf.com asking for lame excuses when i should have been doing my work.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Anyone besides me wish they were still young enough to need excuses for homework......aaahh, to be young again. :mfinger: