WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Exercise

How often do you exercise?

• Once a week

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Twice a week

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Three times a week

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • More than three times

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • exer what?

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
I met up with a buddy today after work. Played tennis for about two hours, competitively. Have you ever worked out so hard that your entire shirt is drenched of sweat? Well I was wondering how physically active my fellow wtf.com 'es are? Post away.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I play basketball at least two hours a day, 7 days a week... and I used to go to a gym (in addition to that) 4 days a week.

Have you ever had your shorts drenched with sweat?

That happened today... an hour and a half of full-court basketball is no cake walk.

Pachyderm

I really did.
I go to the gym 4/5 a week and play 5 games of raquet ball, then about an hour of weights and sit ups. I am in a softball league that plays on Sundays and I used to participate in Ultimate Frisbee until as of last week, when I lost a frisbee..I can't show my face ever again.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You lost a frisbee? How'd that happen?

I've played Ultimate Frisbee, its great fun... but I suck at it.

There are softball leagues six of the 7 days of the week at the park I (used) to work at. When I'm old enough, I think I'll join the city team (its a city job, and city employees make up the team). Heh... we just need a better name... right now its G-Unit.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Well, I like to play by the pool and I guess I forgot the frisbee, so when I went back it was...stolen :ut-oh: ...
I am on the city league, I play for the pet shop...We keep having to forfeit because not enough people show up..oh well..

i feel like such a lazy ass, i never excercise.. just walk everywhere, but that doesnt count bacause i do that for the sake of not choking the enviroment anymore then nessicary, not for the sake of excercise.. wow.. suddenly i feel very fat, lazy and un healthy..
perhaps i should do 100 crun...nah! i'll just be fat and lazy. lol :D

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Pachyderm said:
Well, I like to play by the pool and I guess I forgot the frisbee, so when I went back it was...stolen :ut-oh: ...
I am on the city league, I play for the pet shop...We keep having to forfeit because not enough people show up..oh well..
Pfft. That's not your fault... could have happened to anybody... I'm sure nobody who plays ultimate frisbee will care.

Heh heh, the city team is the same way... good thing some of the members have huge extended families that live close by, there's sometimes 5-7 players who are this guy's cousin, or that girl's uncle... it seems like great fun.

And Loser, (Beh... I'm already insulting you?) a sedentary lifestyle is no laughing matter. Consider: After the age of 18 or so, you cannot burn or create fat cells... they can only change in size.

So, if you're skinny as all hell, you're on the way to being the fox of the old folk's home... which I know (for a fact) is your goal in life.

Cereally. Activities are :ice: and good for you too.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i walk 5 around for like 6 hours 5 times a week

i've never excercised so that my entire shirt was drenched with sweat... but it's been so hot the past few weeks, that just standing in the heat had the same effect.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
I do cross country running, and will probably get up to around 60-70miles of running a week. Then usually I do 40mi on my bike at a local trail for fun.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i work out, lift some weights at least 4 times, try every day just to gain weight back through muslces and not as fat
plus i play DDR alot to which all seems stupid but dam its a good workout, builds up my stamina and it's fun..plus it helps my asthma in some ways
and then there's biking, anything to keep in shape and not die from this blasted anorexish prob i have
o and if i get into something i'll sweat like crazy, so it's like i jumped in the pool of sweat, that's when i know i'm done...and then i take a shower and sleep, or stay up if there's enough energy left to

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Unforgiven said:
exercise... what the fuck is that?
hehe..i had to figure that out myself too
turns out some stuff i'm doing 'is' called excersise
now u just gotta keeping 'exercising' til ur heart almost falls out and get that feeling like yea that was cool...my body aches all over...but that was cool

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
can you consider masturbation exercise? cuz if you do...i shoulda been in the olympics....;]

Descent

Hella Constipated
mariusthegreat said:
can you consider masturbation exercise? cuz if you do...i shoulda been in the olympics....;]
Yep0rz. Sign me up!

Signify

Particinator
i have a pool so i swim for like 45 minuets. then i use my weights and shit. gotta build up for hockey/rugby. :thumbsup: