• More than three times

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • exer what?

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Darkness_Reaper said:
i have a pool so i swim for like 45 minuets. then i use my weights and shit. gotta build up for hockey/rugby. :thumbsup:
lol canidians and heir hockey

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have sex, that is aerobic. and I swim. I can even do both at the same time. But I dont really call it exercise.

G's-up

Postaholic
Yeah, I sexercise.. I mean exercise..LOL.....At least a couple of times a week I lose the remote to the t.v. and I have to get up and change the channel manually.....WHEW! wipes me out....I usually nap afterwards...... :)

actingsmylife

Loving Person
I...

exercise about twice a week sometimes i'll run but mostly i dance, its fun so if you don't like to do a lot of excercise...make up a dance and just have fun

_pissed_biotch_

Pissed Rapper
well what i do i consider "exercise" but most people don't....then again just look at my tummy and i see why they don't consider it exercise....I'm not fat....I'm actually skinny.....but even as a skinny person i have one hell of a non-tight tummy(nothing to show off)....but I'm getting back into the routine of "exercising" so that's going to change...plus soccer season is coming up and after that it's track!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Yeah now that binge and purge season is over.. It's time to turkey and ham and taters, and gravy and pie..

Sorry I have no Idea that the topic is.

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
actingsmylife said:
exercise about twice a week sometimes i'll run but mostly i dance, its fun so if you don't like to do a lot of excercise...make up a dance and just have fun
As long as I don't have to dance to a score from Oklahoma.

Unforgiven

That Guy
G's-up said:
Yeah, I sexercise.. I mean exercise..LOL.....At least a couple of times a week I lose the remote to the t.v. and I have to get up and change the channel manually.....WHEW! wipes me out....I usually nap afterwards...... :)

wow... there's times when i gotta walk to the fridge and back to the couch. it's a tough life.

MoBass

as in more VOLUME
I go to the gym at least twice a week. I rarely/never do cardio excercise because my lungs are too black from all the smoking I do. So I just lift weights. I probably look healthy, but ten minutes on the treadmill and I 'll feel like shit.
Cool forum!

BhuT LuV

Smacker of Hoes
does beating off count?
Right now I am doing volleyball, soccer and sometimes handball. And I always play a shitload of basketball, horse, one-on-one, pick-up games with anyone willing. I also make the occasional trip to the weightroom. Actually I gotta run right now I have a soccer match.

SlimNavy

Slim Navy
3 Times

I enjoy going to the gym and lifting weights and doing aerobic exercises. I always feel better after hitting off the gym