WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Exersicing?!

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
329
0
0
#1
damnit anyone know some good exercises other then the basics, I've done the basic shit over and over and it's just starting to get annoying. I need a little bit more excitement or I'll lose interest altogether so hep if you can. :cool:
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#2
Why is this in "That's gotta hurt"? You could masturbate yourself Thin. The natural way!
 

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
329
0
0
#3
Because im also sadistic and was hoping to get some exersices that hurt a lot. :cool:
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#4
Masturbating hurts after a while?
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#5
Rurrouni said:
Because im also sadistic and was hoping to get some exersices that hurt a lot. :cool:
jerk off with some gasoline mixed with antifreeze.....the burning sensation is normal :thumbsup:
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#6
DIZNUTS said:
jerk off with some gasoline mixed with antifreeze.....the burning sensation is normal :thumbsup:
Then if you really want to feel the burn, Put a match on your dick and watch it burst into flames! :thumbsup:
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#8
Anime positions! Great.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#10
Sure it is. Or is that just what you want us to think
 

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
92
0
0
#14
It depends on what you are trying to accomplish with your excises. I know a bunch of painful shit. Trust me let me know what your goal is and I will get you there in pain.
 

Anon

Banned - What an Asshat!
29
0
0
#15
You know what they say..

No pain, you're a wimp.
 

Anon

Banned - What an Asshat!
29
0
0
#16
[sky] said:
Me no know Japanize. Why the fuck are you not cock farming?

otaku - pasty white fat nerd that loves anime and masturbates to tentacle rape.

AKA Wapanese, Japanophile, Egg
 
168
0
0
#19
You can get some killer excercise running from the tentacles....

....or tell some relatively healthy chick that she looks super fat in those pants.... she might not stop chasing you with a frying pan till she catches you tho... but thats why you gotta choose a healthy chick; the really fat ones wuss out too soon and you don't get your workout. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#20
Jarilith said:
You can get some killer excercise running from the tentacles....

....or tell some relatively healthy chick that she looks super fat in those pants.... she might not stop chasing you with a frying pan till she catches you tho... but thats why you gotta choose a healthy chick; the really fat ones wuss out too soon and you don't get your workout. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:
hahahahahahahah great one dude :thumbsup: