WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Exit Mundi: What's YOUR favorite end-of-the-world scenario?

ferengi

Yay fire!
Exit Mundi is a website containing multiple end-of-the-world scenarios. Click!
Flip! Fuck! Rip! GROARRGGH! and #%&@^?! Are a few of my favorites. What are yours?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Now don't panic. Somewhere, deep in the galaxy, a huge demolition ball of gas and dust is racing straight towards us. It's so dark you can't see it, but it's there all the same. What's worse: when it visits our solar system, it will create havoc and destruction on Earth.

`Nemesis', is the ominous name scientists came up with when they began speculating about the sinister space body in 1984. They couldn't have picked a better name: if Nemesis really exists, it should be one of the worst enemies of life on earth. Our solar system is what Nemesis calls `home'. And the bad part is: home is where Nemesis is heading.
This one rocks.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
John Matese (see the Nemesis article) is a smart mo'fo. I studied a little bit physics at UL. He was my Physics professor. Really energetic, really into physics.