WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Exotic/Uncommon Pets

I was just wondering if any of you have an uncommon pet or some sort of exotic animal? Or if you could own one what would it be? I personally would absolutely love to own an american bald eagle. In the past i have have an assortment of lizards, which i quite like. I would also like to own snakes one day.

Jung

???
Premium
I own a hedgehog named Sonic. (seriously)

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
I want a chinchilla.

My girlfriend wants a deskunked skunk.

You can deskunk a skunk? I also wouldnt mind one of those komodo dragons

Jung

???
Premium
Dragonfly said:
You can deskunk a skunk?
I don't see why not, it's just a glad that secretes the chemical that smells.

DitaVonTeese

I improve your lives
I own two tarantulas, adorable creatures. I also used to have a praying mantis.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
:confuse: I hate all spiders *shudders* No offense.. I have friends who have them and they showed me the skin they had grown out of.... :confuse:

Anyways, I've always wanted a lizard or a turtle/tortoise.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
I don't see why not, it's just a glad that secretes the chemical that smells.
actually in my home town some people had a pet skunk

Easty

Click click boom
i want a white, purebred male pug for a couple reasons

my grams had one, i want to continue the dynasty

im gonna pimp the shit outta that thing!

i know its not exotic, but i dont care. hmmm, a little monkey named jim would be nice.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I had a salamander named fred. but he got stepped on. I had a scorpion, and a tarantula that my mom brought back from arizona. We kept them for almost a month, then stuck them in a cage together. it was cool, they killed each other.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
DitaVonTeese said:
I own two tarantulas, adorable creatures. I also used to have a praying mantis.
hey i used to have a praying mantis too........i found her(she laid eggs) when she was about 5 1/2 inch long and she grew to a full 8 inches....at 3-2 crickets a day....fuckin fat bitch.....but i also got a 2 black cats....a pitbull, american bulldog, a pink cock...atoo and a sphinx(bald cat)

p.s. i want a blue eyed pit :(

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Eastside said:
i want a white, purebred male pug for a couple reasons

my grams had one, i want to continue the dynasty

im gonna pimp the shit outta that thing!

i know its not exotic, but i dont care. hmmm, a little monkey named jim would be nice.
oh yea i wanna get one of them little monkeys that same species that was in ace ventura and that movie where a monkey caused some biohazard/biological disease :happysad:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I have a 12" Fahaka Puffer fish...

DitaVonTeese

I improve your lives
dustinzgirl said:
I had a scorpion, and a tarantula that my mom brought back from arizona. We kept them for almost a month, then stuck them in a cage together. it was cool, they killed each other.
LMAO :D

DIZNUTS said:
hey i used to have a praying mantis too........i found her(she laid eggs) when she was about 5 1/2 inch long and she grew to a full 8 inches....
Mine laid eggs too, but they never hatched.. :(

This thread has really made me want a de-stunk skunk as well, so cute.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Dragonfly said:
I was just wondering if any of you have an uncommon pet or some sort of exotic animal? Or if you could own one what would it be? I personally would absolutely love to own an american bald eagle. In the past i have have an assortment of lizards, which i quite like. I would also like to own snakes one day.
a hamster

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I used to have a 12" Fugu puffer... He was cool. Although he did bite which hurt like hell.

I've got Greyhounds now but I've always wanted a Walabe.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I had a turtle named speedy, he was wicked awesome.

Right now my dog is my only pet. Check him out:

Yeah. You love it. He's not exotic, but he's uncommonly awesome.

dustinzgirl said:
I had a salamander named fred. but he got stepped on. I had a scorpion, and a tarantula that my mom brought back from arizona. We kept them for almost a month, then stuck them in a cage together. it was cool, they killed each other.
Oh yea i also forgot my scorpions, got 3 of em downstairs in a glass tank. I used to have an Australian Outback scorpion and my dad had a Desert scorpion, separated by a glass wall in the cage. Mine burrowed underneath it and killed my dads one Muaahahahaa! Then mine died 2 weeks later :thumbsdn: And i want a stick insect like this one..