Exotic/Uncommon Pets

Dragonfly

Hiding
I was just wondering if any of you have an uncommon pet or some sort of exotic animal? Or if you could own one what would it be? I personally would absolutely love to own an american bald eagle. In the past i have have an assortment of lizards, which i quite like. I would also like to own snakes one day.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
:confuse: I hate all spiders *shudders* No offense.. I have friends who have them and they showed me the skin they had grown out of.... :confuse:

Anyways, I've always wanted a lizard or a turtle/tortoise.

Easty

Click click boom
i want a white, purebred male pug for a couple reasons

my grams had one, i want to continue the dynasty

im gonna pimp the shit outta that thing!

i know its not exotic, but i dont care. hmmm, a little monkey named jim would be nice.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I had a salamander named fred. but he got stepped on. I had a scorpion, and a tarantula that my mom brought back from arizona. We kept them for almost a month, then stuck them in a cage together. it was cool, they killed each other.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
DitaVonTeese said:
I own two tarantulas, adorable creatures. I also used to have a praying mantis.
hey i used to have a praying mantis too........i found her(she laid eggs) when she was about 5 1/2 inch long and she grew to a full 8 inches....at 3-2 crickets a day....fuckin fat bitch.....but i also got a 2 black cats....a pitbull, american bulldog, a pink cock...atoo and a sphinx(bald cat)

p.s. i want a blue eyed pit :(

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Eastside said:
i want a white, purebred male pug for a couple reasons

my grams had one, i want to continue the dynasty

im gonna pimp the shit outta that thing!

i know its not exotic, but i dont care. hmmm, a little monkey named jim would be nice.
oh yea i wanna get one of them little monkeys that same species that was in ace ventura and that movie where a monkey caused some biohazard/biological disease :happysad:

DitaVonTeese

I improve your lives
dustinzgirl said:
I had a scorpion, and a tarantula that my mom brought back from arizona. We kept them for almost a month, then stuck them in a cage together. it was cool, they killed each other.

LMAO :D

DIZNUTS said:
hey i used to have a praying mantis too........i found her(she laid eggs) when she was about 5 1/2 inch long and she grew to a full 8 inches....

Mine laid eggs too, but they never hatched.. :(

This thread has really made me want a de-stunk skunk as well, so cute.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Dragonfly said:
I was just wondering if any of you have an uncommon pet or some sort of exotic animal? Or if you could own one what would it be? I personally would absolutely love to own an american bald eagle. In the past i have have an assortment of lizards, which i quite like. I would also like to own snakes one day.
a hamster

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I used to have a 12" Fugu puffer... He was cool. Although he did bite which hurt like hell.

I've got Greyhounds now but I've always wanted a Walabe.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I had a turtle named speedy, he was wicked awesome.

Right now my dog is my only pet. Check him out:

Yeah. You love it. He's not exotic, but he's uncommonly awesome.

Dragonfly

Hiding
dustinzgirl said:
I had a salamander named fred. but he got stepped on. I had a scorpion, and a tarantula that my mom brought back from arizona. We kept them for almost a month, then stuck them in a cage together. it was cool, they killed each other.

Oh yea i also forgot my scorpions, got 3 of em downstairs in a glass tank. I used to have an Australian Outback scorpion and my dad had a Desert scorpion, separated by a glass wall in the cage. Mine burrowed underneath it and killed my dads one Muaahahahaa! Then mine died 2 weeks later :thumbsdn: And i want a stick insect like this one..

goliath.jpg