Explain your avatars..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sick of people PM'ing you about what your avatar means? Or making a post that throws the entire thread way off topic? Well.. Explain and pose a question about an avatar here.. I just felt it was appropriate to adress the area.. Now have at it..

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mine is an enzyme I made in paint. In Bio we were discussing enzymes, so I thought I could be a smartass so I drew an enzyme. If it were bigger you could see the title "Monster Enzyme" and then it would have a few "Chomp"s and you could see the Enzyme saying "MMM...I LOVE SUBSTRATES".

Yeah, I'm a dork, but what are you gonna do?

:p

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well mine shouldn't be too hard. The Key phrase "Devil Without a Cause". Probably rings a bell.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well yeah, I guess it is hard to ring bells when there aren't any around, by the way, it says the answer on my avatar. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Mine is "what colour is the sky in your world" which is a quote from Jhonen Vasquez. The Creater of JTHM (johnny the homicidal maniac) and many others. Its from an interview for the uncut version of JTHM.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i think it's one of those bonzai kittens
but someone could've just put their kitten in their scanner

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Bawitdaba da bang da dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogie said up jump the boogie!!!

Badass song