WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Explain your avatars..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sick of people PM'ing you about what your avatar means? Or making a post that throws the entire thread way off topic? Well.. Explain and pose a question about an avatar here.. I just felt it was appropriate to adress the area.. Now have at it..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mine = Anarchy because the government sucks.. I had others like greg proops..

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mine is an enzyme I made in paint. In Bio we were discussing enzymes, so I thought I could be a smartass so I drew an enzyme. If it were bigger you could see the title "Monster Enzyme" and then it would have a few "Chomp"s and you could see the Enzyme saying "MMM...I LOVE SUBSTRATES".

Yeah, I'm a dork, but what are you gonna do?

:p

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well mine shouldn't be too hard. The Key phrase "Devil Without a Cause". Probably rings a bell.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bullshyt said:
Well mine shouldn't be too hard. The Key phrase "Devil Without a Cause". Probably rings a bell.
Nope, don't ring a bell.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well yeah, I guess it is hard to ring bells when there aren't any around, by the way, it says the answer on my avatar. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Mine is "what colour is the sky in your world" which is a quote from Jhonen Vasquez. The Creater of JTHM (johnny the homicidal maniac) and many others. Its from an interview for the uncut version of JTHM.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i think it's one of those bonzai kittens
but someone could've just put their kitten in their scanner

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Bawitdaba da bang da dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogie said up jump the boogie!!!

Badass song