WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

extra shifts

magnolia

Postaholic
Why do I keep taking on extra shifts? They keep calling me in above ppl who have done the job for a year or more. I only just took on this task a couple of weeks ago and I already am working a 25 hr. week. Why couldn't I just say no? Oh well. I does pay .50 more than my other position. Maybe it'll be worth it.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
I hear ya
I work already almost 40 hours a week and they still have the nerve to call me first out of all the ppl there begging for more hours they gotta call me, they are so stupid

of course I turn them down..
1. I already got in 40 hours
2. they should call the ones who want to work more FIRST
3. they shouldn't expect me too neway, just because I keep saying yes and I'm one of their best doesn't mean I should be the first resource

I just wanna scream real quick, let out some stress ya know...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfuckthemhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok, much better..now I'm gonna go eat something cause I've only had one thing to eat within 32 hours, am I anorexic or what!?....then I'm gonna sleep and go to work 7 hours from now and do it all over again with the stress and the chaos that work has over me :D