WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Extreme Fundamentalist Christian

I'm not quite sure where this should go so mods if this is in the wrong place please move it.

On another forum I post at someone posted a link to this site of a rather extreme fundamental christian.

Heres a few quotes just to show you what the psycho on this page is all about.

His questioning of me was a dead giveaway that he's a lying sinner.
This is from a page about an email sent about the page.

Notice the same people that are saying I'm too "extreme" are the ones that tell me bums are just unfortunate rather then lazy. The idea that bums are simply out of luck is emetic. These so-called Christians (who are liberals in disguise)just want everybody to get money for nothing. Whatever happened to a little hard work and pray to get people employed?...Without TRUE christianity, people could run amok having sex with the same gender or killing children for pleasure a.k.a. abortion.
This is the writer claiming to be a "true" christian.

To tell you the truth, I am not against gays...Homosexuals making love is disturbing and that is why God unleashed the aids plague on earth...Gays are kept away from our children...Say no to gay marriage, it will only lead to incest, pedophillia, and bestiality anyways.
The last part of this quote made me laugh, so much stupidity.

There is no need for me to make a remark against each bad argument since it's obvious they are not on God's side, and not being on God's side is automatically wrong.
High and Mighty...

Take a look for yourself.

The site in question

dull_bullet said:
That has got to be a fucking joke.
Part of me thinks it is but you can never be sure, there are alot of wackjobs out there.

That can't be legal, it has to be inciting hatred or something...

canadian_pov said:
Free-speech, sometimes you don't like what someone says but they can say it.

Edit: on a side note this quote is kinda funny
Remember Thundercats? The scant clothing corrupted children everywhere. Notice how today children run around naked in malls, especially homosexual children, these children were impacted by shows akin to Thundercats

Jung

???
Premium
You really can't talk sense to these types of people. It's funny to sit back at watch them rationalize though; their ignorance never takes very long to show itself.

Personally I didn't think it so bad until
the about AIDs though. :lol: You'd think this guy's 'god' woud give him guy a clue...
canadian_pov said:
How would it be illegal? The guys isn't inciting riots or ordering death squads to kill all homosexuals, he's just sharing his asinine opinions with the world. Anyone with a few bucks can do that on the internet.

junglizm said:
How would it be illegal? The guys isn't inciting riots or ordering death squads to kill all homosexuals, he's just sharing his asinine opinions with the world. Anyone with a few bucks can do that on the internet.
Well, this is damn close to Nazism in my opinion, the idea of "christianizing" the world freaks me out.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Well, this is damn close to Nazism in my opinion, the idea of "christianizing" the world freaks me out
ahh .. freedom of speech for everyone except for those you disagree with.. I think it would be pretty close to Facisim were to be hauled to jail for sharing his opinion...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
"I don't agree with what you say, but I will defend to my death your right to say it".

Quote attributed to Voltaire, but I heard it wasn't actually him...

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
When you look at religious phanatics, at first they do look like thier joking.. I mean how can someone who is supposedly so close to god, who loves all his children, be so full of hate? Often to the point of ridiculous.. But truthfully they have such faith in what they preach that short of God himself comming down and bitchslapping them, they wont listen to otherwise..

To tell you the truth, I am not against gays...Homosexuals making love is disturbing and that is why God unleashed the aids plague on earth...Gays are kept away from our children...Say no to gay marriage, it will only lead to incest, pedophillia, and bestiality anyways....
This is a good example... Homosexuals making love is disturbing.. so god(who loves all his children and forgives) sends a plague to kill them off(sounds forgiving and loving to me)...
Nevermind that the CDC tracked the start of the AIDS virus to strait partners who eventually lead into homosexuals.. Nevermind AIDS is not specific to sexual preference and will infect a strait woman or man or child without a second thought.. For the record as well I have yet to meet a homosexual who found it ok to have sex with thier cousine, a child, or a dog...

unless they live in kentucky anyway :p

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I hate breathing the same air as those "people".

DanGeo23 said:
ahh .. freedom of speech for everyone except for those you disagree with.. I think it would be pretty close to Facisim were to be hauled to jail for sharing his opinion...
Doesn't the US deport Nazi's? I'm pretty sure the Jewish National Congress has take legal action in order to confront anti-semitism in the past. This woman is like an inverse Nazi, instead of hating one religion to the point of attempting to destroy it. She loves one religion to the point of destroying all others.

Though I admit that free speech is VERY important in a democracy, there are limits, for instance, no one has the right to shout "FIRE" in a crowded cinema, to quote a famous example. Also, I should be prevented from putting up a large billboard saying, for example: "Kill all republicans!" This is because you only have free speech up until it interferes with the rights of others.

canadian_pov said:
That wasn't as much a deportation for him being a nazi as much as him being a Nazi War Criminal. We actually have an American Nazi party, they have no chance of winning an election and I think have only once even fielded a canidate, but it serves as proof, we don't deport people based on ideology.
Edit:American Nazi Party Theres freedom of speech in a nutshell, kinda.

Jung

???
Premium
canadian_pov said:
That's pretty out of context don't you think? If you read the entire two sentence article, it explains why he was deported.

On May 22, U.S. District Judge Horace Gilmore stripped Hammer, a retired foundry supervisor, of his American citizenship after concluding that he misrepresented his wartime past when applying for that citizenship in 1963.

WILD said:
That wasn't as much a deportation for him being a nazi as much as him being a Nazi War Criminal. We actually have an American Nazi party, they have no chance of winning an election and I think have only once even fielded a canidate, but it serves as proof, we don't deport people based on ideology.
Yeah, I checked them out, they're fucking lunatics, but nowhere on the site, (at least what I read), does it actually suggest that people should kill jews/blacks/anyone except for "aryans." I know it is surprising, but the idea of forcibly "christianizing" the world may actually be more extreme than the views expressed on the website of the American Nazi Party.

(Just so everyone knows, I fucking hate Nazis.)

canadian_pov said:
Yeah, I checked them out, they're fucking lunatics, but nowhere on the site, (at least what I read), does it actually suggest that people should kill jews/blacks/anyone except for "aryans." I know it is surprising, but the idea of forcibly "christianizing" the world may actually be more extreme than the views expressed on the website of the American Nazi Party.

(Just so everyone knows, I fucking hate Nazis.)
Even saying to kill anyone depending on how it is presented can be a legal grey area based on context, and yes her beliefs are about as extreme if not more so than the American Nazi Party in their own way.
P.S. You're definitely not alone in hating nazis.

"Forcibly Christianizing" the world isn't a new concept. How do you think Christianity got the following it has today? Christianity wasn't always the..ummm...gentle boys and girls club it is nowadays.
Anyways, one of the things that all these wackos have in common is that, on the surface, it sounds like a great big blast of comedic relief. I mean, intelligent people in a rational society can't really think that way, can they? Well, their thought process is funny...but also their inability to spell or form grammatically correct sentences.

And...about those intelligent people living in a rational society?
Google: "Flat Earth Society"

Oh yes, you beautiful fuckers...they're out there....they're out there and they'll suck your brains out when the mother-ship arrives!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Remember Thundercats? The scant clothing corrupted children everywhere. Notice how today children run around naked in malls, especially homosexual children, these children were impacted by shows akin to Thundercats
I dunno about you guys, but my bullshit detector went off when I read that.

Also:

If you wish to give me praise for my courageous struggles to express myself or to give me more evidence to prove my articles right, fill out this form below, God Bless.
That sealed the deal - everyone knows religous fundamentalists never question if they are right. They always say they are.

The discrepancies in this site make it all the more humorous.

And one more thing:

Why is he acting like humans have free will all of a sudden? NONE OF THE FUNDAMELTALISTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT! I've never heard asshole like Jerry Falwell or the president of the American Family Association (AFA) pull that freedom of choice shit.