WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eye Candy Eye Candy (PG-13) Welcoming Thread

LucidityK

Tenderony
You're all going to hate me and my odd taste in women...

1. Kat Dennings

2. Kristen Stewart (STFU She's hot as hell)

3. The Actress who plays Deborah Morgan in Dexter

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
I love the 'muscle control' she has, as many of these vids as there are (you can get lost in them), she rises to somewhere above, she is beautiful.:)

But this is my all-time favorite (dance) clip, because it incorporates my fucking 'Metal' with the Belleh, so awesome!! And there's nothing Lez about it, it's just bad and you know it...

Last edited:

Loki-In-A-Box

Goddess of Tits and Wine
Probably googling "arse tattoos" as I highly doubt anyone not with a great arse getting one or taking a photo and posting it online for everyone to see. ;)
Why not? I would, and my butt's not anything to scream about with its close resemblance to two Christmas hams in the middle of an earthquake whenever I walk... Speaking of nice, here's something I enjoy staring at every so often:

Loki-In-A-Box

Goddess of Tits and Wine
Fine, sicne the last image decided "fuck you, I ain't working", here's Till again:

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: jujubee

Slacker

Postaholic
I move we turn this thread into Woman Candy seeing as the ladies just started a Man Candy thread of their own. As much as I like seeing what the ladies are into, I'd rather have a steady stream of womanly sexiness.

:gtfo: