WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eye Candy Eye Candy (PG-13) Welcoming Thread

Loki-In-A-Box

Goddess of Tits and Wine
Thanks...You don't want to know how long it took for me to find ones I could post on here that wouldn't have gotten the Hammer of Lord Fukayu swung down upon me. :p

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Thanks...You don't want to know how long it took for me to find ones I could post on here that wouldn't have gotten the Hammer of Lord Fukayu swung down upon me. :p
PM me the rest.

I try to be kindly here and not discourage the guys from this thread but get real, this thread seriously lacks the D.

Omg~he's not sporting proper safety gear--do we care?;) I don't think so.:p

K, this guy's semi gay for me, but, whether you'll admit it or not not, I figure some of you may like that near metrosexual thang and, hey, I'm not at all knockin individual tastes or I wouldn't post it.:)

Enh, way waaay too pretty boy for me (I specifically have no interest in that) but, again, I knew some would like it, especially since the pic is cool, anyway, even if he was in drag. Ok, maybe not but whatever, it has a rainbow.:)

Eyes and wild hair.:) But I like the well coiffed/groomed look too and I dig stubble, so pfft, doesn't matter. I just thought the pic was striking/still a pretty boy (for my tastes)--I like normal stuff, not the GQ thing/meh. This post was just for us all, but average everyday reality type dudes are hotter in my book any day.

This one and the one above are just dramatic too, I love black and whites or mono-chromatics (where one color is injected or a blank backdrop exists) of near anything so put a dude in it and it's already one up.:)

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: Loki-In-A-Box