WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

eyebrow peircing

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I peirced my eybrow a few weeks ago, and it hurt. but it is all red and infected now. does anyone know how to take care of this? Ive been washing it with special anti bacterial soap and stuff everyday, but now it is all weepy and hurts like a mutherfucker.

Pachyderm

I really did.
I have had a lot of piercings, but none on my eyebrow. Soft soap is good cuz it's got that active ingredient in it (I forget which). Keep washing it and keep it in for like two weeks more, and if it's still like that, then take it out. Since it's been a couple weeks it's hard to tell, but sometimes that's how it happens. Hopefully it'll get better. Don't put peroxide on it, once is fine, but not a lot. try not to touch it, even though thats hard. You can't really take it out, or it'll close. SUCKS

I think rubbing alcohol cleans it,what do they have to do to pierce it and how bad does it hurt

ferengi

Yay fire!
I'll never understand why people inflict unnecessary pain on themselves to get body piercings... but yeah, infected wounds suck :thumbsdn:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah i have my left ear cartelidge done.. ive never cleaned it.. it stings a little but its not infected.. lol anitbacterial stuff makes it heal quicker.. i also changed the earing after a week when your supposed to wait 3 months. i want to get another one done right under it, and my tongue and MAYBE my eyebrow but probably not.

Dave666 said:
I think rubbing alcohol cleans it,what do they have to do to pierce it and how bad does it hurt
holy shit! dont listen to Dave dustinzgirl. that would hurt more than a mutherfucker

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
deus_ex_machina said:
holy shit! dont listen to Dave dustinzgirl. that would hurt more than a mutherfucker
wow u r like 15, anyhoo dg use alochol in moderation it will dry the area if used too much and the soft soap has the anti baterical in it to fight the infection. i recomend useing both and the peroxide will actuallly burn the skin (that flakey white stuff) other then that any pircing info needed im your man.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
It is all healed now, I think it got infected because I swim at the lake alot. it looks good. I think I am going to go check out some tats. I have one on my shoulder I hate and want to have covered up. Its stupid from when I was a teenager.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
just to anyone else who's infected or whatever and is lookin at this thread... i used medicinal salts on my lip piercing when it was healing. i had to use antibacterial mouthwash to clean the inside and for the outside i poured some of the salt into water and let it dissolve and rubbed that on the outside of the piercing with a cotton swab or cotton ball.
it worked really well, plus i had gone to a good piercing/tat place, so it's always nice to get a quality, healthy piercing... if you look at piercings as a healthy human thing to do that is. whatever. that's all. laterz

Pachyderm

I really did.
DG!! I got my eyebrow pierced since the last post, and I look amazingly hot. Salt water is good..

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
infected eyebrow... guess you are glad you didn't go for one of those "below the belt" piercings..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
DanGeo23 said:
infected eyebrow... guess you are glad you didn't go for one of those "below the belt" piercings..
I've thought about it, but I am a big pansy and I am way to shy...believe it or not. I freak out when I go to my below the belt doctor. LOL

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
I peirced my eybrow a few weeks ago, and it hurt. but it is all red and infected now. does anyone know how to take care of this? Ive been washing it with special anti bacterial soap and stuff everyday, but now it is all weepy and hurts like a mutherfucker.
When I got my prince albert it was neo-sporen, anti bacterial wash, and constant cleansing! :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
When I got my prince albert it was neo-sporen, anti bacterial wash, and constant cleansing! :thumbsup:
You know, thats all cool and stuff, but I so did not need the info....lol

Hey pachy now we match! lol...mine is on the left side so when CL and i are laying next to each other they are facing...its cu-ute!

binther

Flame Bait
lol i only got my last night, on the left side also it didn't hurt 1/2 as much as i thought it would totally looks bad thou

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
You know, thats all cool and stuff, but I so did not need the info....lol
I' kidding! I could never put a piece of cold steel through my dick. Needles scare the fuck out of me any way.