WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eyeglasses Piercings...

Descent

Hella Constipated
http://www.bmezine.com/news/pubring/20041214.html

...Gross.

Considering I have 20/200 vision, and I wear glasses 24/7, except for reading, using the computer, and other up close work, I find the concept gross and disgusting.

The feeling of the bridge of the glasses ripping around in there with a collision makes my skin crawl.

This is the first thing that has actually given me a gross-out in a year. You have to work EXTREMELY hard to gross me out...The Subways must be a vomit factory with that guy on board :sick:.

Last edited by a moderator:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
you wear them 24/7, yet im guessing the amount of time you spend on the computer means you barely wear them.

Slacker

Postaholic
Imagin getting hit it in the face with a basketball or something.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
not clever.. how does he take them off easily for spontaneous sex?

Descent

Hella Constipated
YUCK FOU!!! said:
you wear them 24/7, yet im guessing the amount of time you spend on the computer means you barely wear them.
I'm on around four hours a day, asshat. Stop slinging shit, I shouldn't even be responding to your flames in B&T but your racism and thread derailings are starting to yank my chain.

I'm sick of having to reply to this bullshit.

Disadvantaged-c

omfgwtfbbqsteakmix
Descent said:
I'm on around four hours a day, asshat. Stop slinging shit, I shouldn't even be responding to your flames in B&T but your racism and thread derailings are starting to yank my chain.

Only 4 hours a day? leik ofgm wht k1nd of n00b are joo? TOTALLY GHEY.

jks <3

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
It's dangerous!

I mean there's one thing to have glasses (I wear them, cos I'm blind. :D ) but to fix them to your face with a METAL bar through the skin...

Even if you were to take the actual "eye-glass" away, There's still a huge bar through your nose! What if it got ripped out? Or you got punched in nose.
There's also the two clips which hold the glass on, which looks kinda dangerous, still as they're quite big, even when you take the glass away.

Is it not easy to just wear glasses?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Descent said:

well then dont, and are calling me racist because i called you an ugly bastard?

Kiwi

Tal'chak'amel
I wear glasses too, and I feel them really heavy on my nose, they bother me a lot (reason why I changed to contact lenses + I'm as blind as a mole :D) Image now hanging from my nose! Not to mention if you get punched in the face or you're involved in a car accident, surely you'll reap your nose or even your eyes out. *shivers*

Jung

???
Premium
Piercing is a weird and sick fetish. :thumbsdn:

blk990

Serial Killer
The kind of losers who have those obviously don't engage in much physical or sexual activity.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
ewww. just looking at those pictures made the bridge of my nose ache. even if i needed glasses, i'd never consider that in a million years. i dont think those brackets will catch on either.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
SpikeySpike said:
is that all you seriously post about?
you're going to have to explain that one to me.. i have no idea what you're on about..
really, you're far from clear..

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
void said:
you're going to have to explain that one to me.. i have no idea what you're on about..
really, you're far from clear..
He's talking about sex.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nailbomb said:
He's talking about sex.
and apparently so seriously am i always :confused:

do i talk about sex too much?
no..
i'm an adult, we fuck, get over it kids.. ;)

(obviously not directed at nailbomb, i hear he's old too..)