WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

f*ck man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell is this about not being able to play games till i get freakin 50 posts!?!? its fcuking gay :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
you're one of those fuckers that want's everything handed to them I see. Try working for something for a change.

And welcome to wtf.com

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
MaxPower said:
you're one of those fuckers that want's everything handed to them I see. Try working for something for a change.

And welcome to wtf.com

hahaha

it makes sense acid it isnt gay they dont want people just signing up to play games.. err der?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
wow i dont feel like such a n00b anymore!

You are all very lucky that I don't play arcade games.​
like with mikado, I would own you all!​
:p

You shouldn't be allowed to have any fun on this forum until you've made 50 GOOD posts. There are people here who have made thousands of posts and not one has been worth reading.

TheLampIncident said:
You shouldn't be allowed to have any fun on this forum until you've made 50 GOOD posts. There are people here who have made thousands of posts and not one has been worth reading.
yeah, like that maxpower dude :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
What is a GOOD post to you? Because to me, your post is a useless post! :D

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I heard they were going to change it to 100 posts. :p

Look at Johnny's posting matter for example. It seems like every time he posts it's just "HAHAHAHAH *emoticon*". That hasn't continued the conversation any further. A good post is something that you have potential to make an argument, or at least a longwinded comment to.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
They are just flash games. go to any free flash site find the same thing

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
Look at Johnny's posting matter for example. It seems like every time he posts it's just "HAHAHAHAH *emoticon*". That hasn't continued the conversation any further. A good post is something that you have potential to make an argument, or at least a longwinded comment to.
I agree with you about Johnny's posts. I think his posts shouldn't count!

TheLampIncident said:
haaahahahhah :p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
yeah, like that maxpower dude :thumbsup:
What are you talking about? I have 3,549 posts. There must be 50 good ones in there somewhere. :thumbsup:

-
TheLampIncident said:
That's just part of it. There are many things that make a good post.
A good post may only be a single sentence. But it may nail the point of the thread efficiently. Or it may make someone laugh so hard, they soil themselves.
Perhaps it does not spawn argument, but be so on target that it removes any possibility of rebuttal. Though on the internet, you'll always get some idiot that argues an indisputable point.

Status
Not open for further replies.