WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

F**king Parents

I'm a teen, still living at home, and my parents AGG THE LIFE OUT OF ME. My dad is a miserable anti social sod whos highlight of the week is one phonecall. he works all the time and when i do exchange human words with him its usually argueing about something cos he ALWAYS finds something to moan about, and just gos around everywhere being a f**king prick!!! And MY MUM, god she is like the opposite... always around me, minute i come home, and shes home. minute i come home and shes not, shes calling me up about SOMETHING and always wanting to tag onto my life and go out with me and if im busy, guilt trips me into oblivion, and shes so WHINY and going on about something that upsets her, IE. my miserable f**k of a father
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
wow sounds fun with your life..... oh yeah fuck you and welcome.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
wow, obviouly you are having a difficult time. How old are you? Your just a teen maybe 14 right? Come on your still young. Shit when you get a certain age and they do leave you alone, you are going to wonder what happend and you are going to miss that. Right now you better enjoy your Mommy kid connection.

I am going through a lot tougher time than you are right now, but I guess you would not understand at your age so I will let that one go.

Welcome to What the Fuck You and Have fun Fuck off :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Peppercream said:
I'm a teen, still living at home, and my parents AGG THE LIFE OUT OF ME. My dad is a miserable anti social sod whos highlight of the week is one phonecall. he works all the time and when i do exchange human words with him its usually argueing about something cos he ALWAYS finds something to moan about, and just gos around everywhere being a f**king prick!!! And MY MUM, god she is like the opposite... always around me, minute i come home, and shes home. minute i come home and shes not, shes calling me up about SOMETHING and always wanting to tag onto my life and go out with me and if im busy, guilt trips me into oblivion, and shes so WHINY and going on about something that upsets her, IE. my miserable f**k of a father
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
why do you go F**k...you can say fuck on here ya know...welcome

Signify

Particinator
O.k then. chill out man.
ever try talking to your mom about that shit? Believe me, it works a lot of the time.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Darkness_Reaper said:
O.k then. chill out man.
ever try talking to your mom about that shit? Believe me, it works a lot of the time.
all the people on this site who flame there parents doing that works...sad but true

what's wrong with being anti-social?

i spend maybe 15 to 20 minutes on the phone a month

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Unforgiven said:
what's wrong with being anti-social?

i spend maybe 15 to 20 minutes on the phone a month
who said there is something wrong wit being anti-socail...i'll kill him