WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

F U

bo85

Fresh Meat
3
0
0
#1
Just wanted to say a quick F U to everyone
 
5,711
1,285
257
#2
bo85 said:
Just wanted to say a quick F U to everyone
That's original.

:thumbsup:

Without originality like that, we'd be flaming each other constantly. :confused:

Welcome, ho.
 
7,261
1,803
218
#4
Awaken said:
Without originality like that, we'd be flaming each other constantly. :confused:
That's already how it works.

Welcome Jackass. You won't last long, so I'll go ahead and say bye too. :thumbsup:
 
5,711
1,285
257
#5
Taylor_Blade said:
That's already how it works.

Welcome Jackass. You won't last long, so I'll go ahead and say bye too. :thumbsup:
Come on, everyone! He's on IRC! Say Hi!!!!!

Congrats, tb...you totally got it! :thumbsup:

...
 
5,711
1,285
257
#7
Well, I don't have anything for you. Oh wait! Don't cry! I have a cookie! Here ya go!

:cookie:
 
7,261
1,803
218
#8
Awaken said:
Well, I don't have anything for you. Oh wait! Don't cry! I have a cookie! Here ya go!

:cookie:
:rolleyes: :( :rolleyes:


welcome again, whatever the fuck your name is. :thumbsup:
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
16
68
#9
Awaken said:
That's original.

:thumbsup:

Without originality like that, we'd be flaming each other constantly. :confused:
what do you expect? it's a n00b :D
 

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,240
0
0
#10
Fuck off the fucker you daughters of bitches! He didn't do anything to you. . . yet. . .
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#11
mmm...cheese said:
Fuck off the fucker you daughters of bitches! He didn't do anything to you. . . yet. . .
no he didn't do anything to us...but he.....ate your cheese
 

bo85

Fresh Meat
3
0
0
#12
i ate no ones cheese.....unless they left it out and i found it! :p
 

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,240
0
0
#13
DIZNUTS said:
no he didn't do anything to us...but he.....ate your cheese
/thinks//Oh the bastard. . . I should kick his ass for this.//thinks/

Bo, I would like to speak to you up close. *Grabs shirt* Now, have you ever met my dog? Oh, you haven't. Well thats okay, JOHNNY! Here boy! I've got some candy for you.

/thinks//ass candy that is//thinks/

/johnny thinks//oooooo I wonder what flavor//Johnny thinks/
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#14
mmm...cheese said:
/thinks//Oh the bastard. . . I should kick his ass for this.//thinks/

Bo, I would like to speak to you up close. *Grabs shirt* Now, have you ever met my dog? Oh, you haven't. Well thats okay, JOHNNY! Here boy! I've got some candy for you.

/thinks//ass candy that is//thinks/

/johnny thinks//oooooo I wonder what flavor//Johnny thinks/
:rotflmao: