WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fable

Easty

Click click boom
i had it, i beat it, i dont play it anymore. don't get me wrong, it was great. graphics were pretty, sound was phenomenal, gameplay was fun, control was very well done, and the story kicked ass. then it became "oh ho hum, where's need for speed?"

now, thanks to your reminder, i'm going to gamestop to sell it back.

fun after a first play, then it becomes a waste of time and money

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
Eastside said:
i had it, i beat it, i dont play it anymore. don't get me wrong, it was great. graphics were pretty, sound was phenomenal, gameplay was fun, control was very well done, and the story kicked ass. then it became "oh ho hum, where's need for speed?"

now, thanks to your reminder, i'm going to gamestop to sell it back.

fun after a first play, then it becomes a waste of time and money
By any chance did u figure out how to get to Dragon's Lair? :confused:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I played it: As the good guy, someone ruined the ending for so I don't really care to go through it all again as a bad guy.

Pretty cool game.

I bought this game when it first came out and it is awesome. Graphics are stunning, gameplay is unlimited, and the sound is amazing. I beat it and I still play every now and then.