WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

face-plain.com (flame me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon00151

This Thread sucks
:indiff: click the face

Edit: MaxPower
Rule #8 WTF.com rules and guidelines said:
Spam/Links: Links to personal web sites (whether it is your site or someone elses), other forum sites, etc. are frowned and may be removed at any time (especially if you're not an 'old hat' around this site). Other links are tolerated however. An example of tolerated links would be when posting an excerpt from a news story or some other article OR posting some cool game or quiz. All other personal or "check this site out" type messages can only be placed in the signature line and/or your custom user text at this time. Any website can also be available via the "Homepage" link on all your posts, as well as the Sites Database which is available within the navigation bar (you can even include a button). Creating topics saying "Hey, check this site out" may be removed, and you may lose your access privledges (not to mention the negative impact it would have on the board advertised).

All you gotta do is read the rules.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Okay there is nothing on there but a forum and a gallery which does not work. Good job.

tzedek

Original Member
you mean like this?

:rolleyes:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I love how this thread has matured! At first, as an infant, I was worried that nothing big would ever become of it. Then, as it began to walk, Sky posted in it and I feared the worst: down syndrome.

Suddenly, the thread started going to elementary school, it moved to a new location, and has found a direction in its life! Isn't it wonderful to truly see a miracle in action?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
hmm someone cant use the image button

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Johnny, this one really makes me think of you:

Really, really close! :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!! said:
hmm someone cant use the image button
I put image tags, and they just disappeared. Only the URL showed up. Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.