WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Facebook is dead

Nadabitch

I will eat your sooouuuullllll
Facebook is hella lame. No one shares good music, or exchanges useful information. It seems to just be a place where people go to share political shit and cry about their lives. Which is lame because I feel like it could be used for so much more than just that. For example, how to fix devices, and navigate different processes but noooooo everyone only likes your shit if you talk about side chicks, and crippling depression. Anyways, life sucks because I only average like 4 likes on my posts if I get anything at all.

The End.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
There sure is a lot of peter puffing in this hyaar thread. I'm surprised 53V3N hasn't pee'd in here yet.

...weird.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I only have Facebook to talk to the people I know, but don't have their numbers, but their on Facebook. I dislike the site. I think it's a soon to be dying medium, like the main stream media.

ThisIsBananas

Save the world!
Premium
Facebook sucks because the only posts that people care about are vacation pictures, kid pictures, job pictures, and shit talking posts. Many of old friends have become retarded SJWs, but I can't blame Facebook for that. Whatever. I only use Facebook to easily get in contact with people, which makes it very valuable. My life would be empty without it.

Facebook is brilliant, at least part of it. :D

Seriously? You can shit talk you ex but you can not post about the stuff your business sells. And if you are trying to spread the word about out and out plagiarism your comments get blocked! And fucking forget speaking your mind on there! We call it fuckbook around here kid. Get with the times.

Facebook sucks. It produces an enormous amount of mixed feelings. Why? Not all people you know are "friends".
Some you keep in that list to see what wierdo's in your "friends" list are doing.
So, it's never going to be that a friend of a friend is automatically my friend too.
That's why it sucks. It keeps on sending friend requests, and i couldn't shut that down.

Facebook is nothing but the same tired memes, and people I don't know posting things I don't care about.

I keep it around for one page, which tells me of any local shows/concerts that are coming.

I cant tell you how many people on my friend list would threaten themselves, talk shit, make depressing status updates, ect.
But, god for bid, i complained about something once and, they all tell me i'm annoying and, tell me to shut up. Lol Not even five minutes later, they would go right back to seeking attention about their, "depressive" state.:rolleyes: Facebook is nothing but a joke.

Facebook sucks for the simple reason that you have to use your real name on it. Granted, I dont anyway, but fuck zuckerberg and his dumbass rule!