WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Facelft?

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Am I missing something, or did WTF get a face-lift?

shep

Local alcoholic
Yeah,everything seem's smaller.Now i gotta put my reading glass's on.If your semi blind or just shitfaced,good luck with the reading :p

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
shep said:
Yeah,everything seem's smaller.Now i gotta put my reading glass's on.If your semi blind or just shitfaced,good luck with the reading :p

Maybe they need a "Senior Member's Large Print Edition" for all of you old fuckers in this joint Shep! :thumbsup:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Yeah i thought it was just my computer.. stupid computer... but yeah somethings differnt?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Stop tinkering jason, plus the forums are in a different order. God dammit when I think I have it all right it changes. fuck!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I'm just doing some re-sorting (not done yet) and was playing with a few fonts.. The one online right now is not final, but we definatly wanted something smaller than what we had..

As for WTF's complete and total real facelift, well that will be in 3-4 weeks. <evil grin>

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Jason said:
As for WTF's complete and total real facelift, well that will be in 3-4 weeks. <evil grin>
I'm guessing a new template? But out of curiosity who are the people up top in the header.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I've actually been wandering that? Did you take the picture? Are they you?! Are they people you know? They seem mad.. :p

And yes everything is smaller... I like the new font... but as you say its not the final font.. but still good for now! New front page... looks Good!

Descent

Hella Constipated
HAHA! I thought it was because I just installed a crappy nVidia card :).

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
lol...

The people in the header are just some random people from clipart collections pretty much...

As for the facelift in February, yes it will be a completely new design, color scheme, and layout...

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Jason said:
lol...

The people in the header are just some random people from clipart collections pretty much...

As for the facelift in February, yes it will be a completely new design, color scheme, and layout...
Color scheme... don't make it too damn fancy. I'm red/green color blind, so as a result I like blue! I think you should use blue... even though it has nothing to do with fury and the like.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
brainwashmonkey said:
Color scheme... don't make it too damn fancy. I'm red/green color blind, so as a result I like blue! I think you should use blue... even though it has nothing to do with fury and the like.
I got pulled over a few years ago for running a red light.
The cop comes up to my car and asks,"WTF are you doing? The light was red,are you blind?"
And I said,"No. My dog was driving. When we pulled over,I switched seats with him.
He normally drives,but he doesn't have a license."

The cop looked at me like,"WTF?!" Obviously not knowing that dogs are red/green colored blind.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
gehtfuct said:
I got pulled over a few years ago for running a red light.
The cop comes up to my car and asks,"WTF are you doing? The light was red,are you blind?"
And I said,"No. My dog was driving. When we pulled over,I switched seats with him.
He normally drives,but he doesn't have a license."

The cop looked at me like,"WTF?!" Obviously not knowing that dogs are red/green colored blind.
Yeah, stupid cops!

Thanks for validating my point... if you use a red/green color scheme, dogs won't be able to see the site. :thumbsdn:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
shep said:
The admins recently labored for many hours, wallered in their own filth, went without food and water, had to slap each other , and spit scalding water in each other's face, to stay awake; in order to impliment all the enhancements that you see, and many other's that are running on the backend.