WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Faces OF Death

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
I would have to say when your sitting on the craper and your straining so hard that you momentarily stop the flow of blood, so that when you relax the overflow of blood floods your heart and it fails...... Leaving you dead on the john...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
screw_you_jack said:
I would have to say when your sitting on the craper and your straining so hard that you momentarily stop the flow of blood, so that when you relax the overflow of blood floods your heart and it fails...... Leaving you dead on the john...

I think I came close to this; I once had a nose bleed while straining... Yeah.. Fiber time...

shep

Local alcoholic
hey broken i thought you were outta here?ya pole choker ya-->lol
:mfinger:

Broken

shep said:
hey broken i thought you were outta here?ya pole choker ya-->lol
:mfinger:

Yeah sorry to let ya down Bro.. Figured why punish myself??

shep

Local alcoholic
ya why bother ,your here to stay.Good to have ya back :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
screw_you_jack said:
What is the worst, most twisted, ironic, way to die?
Moments away from bustin' a nut, what a waste.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Yeah sorry to let ya down Bro.. Figured why punish myself??

Oh, so you punish us instead. I see the therapy didn't help at all. :thumbsup:

Broken

Kill this fucking thread as well. :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
You wanna see some real Faces of Death, go to Ogrish.com . ***WARNING*** this site is not for the faint hearted.

Broken

Way to go penis!! I asked you to kill this thread.. NOT TURN IT INTO THE ALL TIME LONGEST!! Fuck what a Dink

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Way to go penis!! I asked you to kill this thread.. NOT TURN IT INTO THE ALL TIME LONGEST!! Fuck what a Dink
Penis? WTF, is this the kinder, gentler you? Did the therapy take? Inquiring minds want to know.

Broken

GottaHurt said:
Penis? WTF, is this the kinder, gentler you? Did the therapy take? Inquiring minds want to know.

Hold on let me go take my meds!! :) Be right back brother!

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
GottaHurt said:
Moments away from bustin' a nut, what a waste.
lol.... what a waste, i'm sry the title got your um.... hopes up... not enough pain for ya?

GottaHurt said:
You wanna see some real Faces of Death, go to Ogrish.com . ***WARNING*** this site is not for the faint hearted..
Ogrish, that's the best that you can come up with?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
screw_you_jack said:
lol.... what a waste, i'm sry the title got your um.... hopes up... not enough pain for ya?

Ogrish, that's the best that you can come up with?
LMAO....no you didn't get my hopes up high.I was referring to the twisted way to die."To croak when you're moments away from busting a nut" is the way I should've written it.

Ogrish, afraid so, already went through the whole ghoulish part of my life.
But feel free to throw out a couple of recommendations girly girl.Show us what you've got ;)

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
GottaHurt said:
LMAO....no you didn't get my hopes up high.I was referring to the twisted way to die."To croak when you're moments away from busting a nut" is the way I should've written it.

Ogrish, afraid so, already went through the whole ghoulish part of my life.
But feel free to throw out a couple of recommendations girly girl.Show us what you've got ;)
Girly girl? hmmm.... not that i'm this twisted, lol, but if you are this site has just about every link you could ever need . . . .

http://www.sickopath.com/sicklinks.html

and if that doesn't tickle your pickle then there also

http://www.deathndementia.com/category/death.html

As stated by GH, these sties are very graphic in nature not for the average weak stomach.... so, if your easily offended by death, blood, or gore, then i suggest you stay away

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Girly girl...yea, that's a bad thing in a good way. ;)