WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fag Hag

I hate that term but its the only appropriate name I could come up with for my fucked up friend. Heres the downlow. We have been friends for almost 8 years and nothing romantic has been apart of the friendship. Bur she always bitches about not meeting the kind of men she likes etc etc. I wouldnt mind taking things to another level some day.

The problem is that she ALWAYS changes plans on me last minute, this happens all the time. Then I hear later on that she was hanging with her gay guy friends, that have grown from 2 to like 7. I mean COME ON NOW! I have no problem with her having gay friends, but she spends all of her time with them. I think she is alienating other friends and potential mates.

Fucking stupid fag hag...I have had enough of this one-sided friendship.

:mfinger: this is for you bitch!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Umm...

I have gay friends. They came to my house once and did the dishes and brought me flowers and were very caring. I ment the guy at work, I also have some gay friends online. She is just opening herself up to another world. You my friend need to tell her...hey, I feel like our friendship has grown a little one sided.

If your not uncomfrotable around gays then may i suggest if you ask if you can tag along.

I know

i should just suck it up and deal with it. Thing is - I did spend some time with her and them. They monopolize her and the conversation. One guy even gets bitchy with me on occasion.

How does she expect to meet a straight man - going to gay bars?

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dont have problem with Gay people being I lived in San Francisco by whole life but what i do have a problem with is these flaming homosexuals telling me their lifestyle is perfectly normal.

I dont care if other animals in nature have been caught on film being gay. Though sex is used in our species as a form of pleaure I can tell you that its main purpose is procreation.

2 females and 2 males can not procreate with their own gender.

I know there is ways for them to have children such as adoption, Artificial Insemination and even in some cases having children before leaving their spouses for their gay lifestyle.

The term fag hag usually applies to a drag queen. some drags arent even gay.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
It was not gods intention for people of the same gender to arouse eachother so all gays and lesbians(i dont mind lesbians :) ) but its against gods plan to hAve sex with the same gender all im saying is gays are fucking gay :mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
I agree ,I'll hand out the rifle's and let's go hunting :mfinger: :D

Echo24

Academic Extraordinaire
:mfinger: :mad: it's not their FAULT! They don't choose to be gay, and they can't become straight again. It must've been god's intention to make gays because it sure as hell isn't anybody else's fault.

So Echo, are you gay? Have you personally experienced this "uncontrollable" urge to slap around with somone of the same sex? If not, how do you know it's uncontrollable? Take their word for it? Hell, if that works then I'm gonna start killing people and say I was born that way.

Echo24

Academic Extraordinaire
FUCK YOU!! Just because I am pro-gay rights does NOT mean i am gay! And it is too true that they were born that way!

i know a guy who is CLEARLY gay but he's doing his best to be straight... i think as soon as he gets to college he'll decide he's gay, but there's no doubt in my mind that he was born the way he is and there's nothing he can do about it

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
Calvaclops said:
So Echo, are you gay? Have you personally experienced this "uncontrollable" urge to slap around with somone of the same sex? If not, how do you know it's uncontrollable? Take their word for it? Hell, if that works then I'm gonna start killing people and say I was born that way.
ROFL. BTW shep where do u wanna meet?! >: ) ill bring the 22

G.I. JET

Rebel of the Sacred Heart
Echo24 said:
FUCK YOU!! Just because I am pro-gay rights does NOT mean i am gay! And it is too true that they were born that way!
You cannot say that it is absolutely a fact that homosexuals were born with their condition. It may be a possibility, but the evidence is inconclusive. There is also a possiblity that they just chose to be gay.

_Kitana_ said:
choice and freewill, some of the finer things in life
Exactly, and I have no personal problem with somone CHOOSING to be gay. I do however have a problem when they hide behind the pretense they were "born" that way and have no choice. I honestly think you can be born with an interest in homosexuality, I think that can be attributed to birth. But in the end it's still a choice. Take gumercules friend. He has the choice to live a straight lifestyle even with his urges, but he may very well choose to follow a gay lifestyle.

Echo24

Academic Extraordinaire
Calvaclops said:
Exactly, and I have no personal problem with somone CHOOSING to be gay. I do however have a problem when they hide behind the pretense they were "born" that way and have no choice. I honestly think you can be born with an interest in homosexuality, I think that can be attributed to birth. But in the end it's still a choice. Take gumercules friend. He has the choice to live a straight lifestyle even with his urges, but he may very well choose to follow a gay lifestyle.
well i guess it's true that they could try being straight, even if they don't want to be. but even if they tried to hide it, then they'd still be gay deep down.

Echo24

Academic Extraordinaire
G.I. JET said:
You cannot say that it is absolutely a fact that homosexuals were born with their condition. It may be a possibility, but the evidence is inconclusive. There is also a possiblity that they just chose to be gay.
don't be talking about what you don't know! you don't choose to be gay or straight! if there were, they would all have been straight to avoid the whole gay rights issue! there is MEDICAL PROOF that homosexuality is caused by some kind of deformity of the gland that releases the hormone to be straight. plus, u spelled "possibility" wrong. it's not "possiblity".

G.I. JET

Rebel of the Sacred Heart
Echo24 said:
don't be talking about what you don't know! you don't choose to be gay or straight! if there were, they would all have been straight to avoid the whole gay rights issue! there is MEDICAL PROOF that homosexuality is caused by some kind of deformity of the gland that releases the hormone to be straight. plus, u spelled "possibility" wrong. it's not "possiblity".
I am speaking from what knowledge I have, and I have done some research on the subject in high school morality class. There is no medical PROOF. There is evidence supporting that theory, yes and there is other evidence supporting the theory that it is a lifestyle choice; they have not found a GAY GENE as of yet, I dont think. There can be environmental factors and all kinds of other things that have not been researched. I dont know that people would only choose to be straight to avoid confrontation. I know plenty of people who enjoy confrontation and debate. I also have not heard about a malfunction of a gland, and I imagine that gay rights advocates would be offended by the notion that homosexuality is a physiological deformity or malfunction.

Oh, and thx for the correction, I will try to be more careful about my typing. :p

Echo24 said:
while i agree with your general stance (that gays are born that way), i can't agree that they would have chosen to be straight to avoid the gay rights issue - plenty of people fight for the rights of people they feel allegiance to even if it would be easy to abandon that allegiance