WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaming Faggots in computer games

kirvett

No Title Needed
Computer games like Halo and Counter-Strike are clogged up with lamers and noobs these days. People go on servers and ask how to buy guns and how to zoom in and shit. READ THE GODDAMN MANUAL!!!!! and noobs get the tactical shield and hide in a corner and shit and everyone's like "YOU FAG NOOB SHIELDS ARE FOR LOSERS" and he just keeps on doing it.
And people sit around in a corner and whore the AWP "Hey guys it's me dumbass with an awp and I'm too much of a wuss to actually go out there so i'm going to stand and shoot people in the foot. and then they die" and it's so stupid you shoot someone in the leg with the awp and they die. STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID.
Let's see.....lamers who block doorways....lamers who flashbang THEIR OWN TEAM....lamers who throw smoke grenades everyone.....lamers who spam the mic...
Whoring in Halo is a lot worse. All the people no matter how "leet" they are or think they are, they pick something, and whore it until they die. Lamers who drive around in Warthogs running ppl over....lamers who sit in a corner with a sniper rifle.....lamers who sit in a corner with a fuel rod gun....lamers who sit in a corner with a rocket warthog/rocket launcher/pistol/tank....lamers whoring banshees.....lamers standing near warps....you get the idea..

kirvett

No Title Needed
Some skilled people whore awps, and while it still is annoying, there is nothing like being nubbed by some n00b with an awp. I don't really mind when someone plays a balanced game with the AWP, but I get POed at people who do nothing but use the AWP or get in your way while doing it. Shields are banned in CAL, and pretty much every league, which essentially speaks for itself on that matter

neckdemon: That is an interesting and well thought-out, not to mention clever and timely, I might add post. I would now like to deliver my rebuttal.

STFU

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Lol its just the people like you that makes it so fucking funny to just fuck around on these games :mfinger:, no one like me or the rest of the crew that liek to make serious gamers pissed dont give a fucking fuck what your hairy ass care about. An advice from me that usually use shield in an corner so they usually cant kill me or just pull out the shield and get a head shot, dont get mad.. We find it boring after a time when no one get pissed.. But some geeky motherfucker always gotta get mad so we wont stop. Screaming of the fucking mic about how nooby and retarded you are is just making a good laugh for us. So :mfinger: we will keep doing that shit untill you guys stop taking games so fucking serious. Yeah im not a bad player im actually good, but when you find it boring to play serious, hell you go into a server with shield or you buy in manually in console.. Also tking servers is a hell lota fun :D.. Fuck off mr.nerdy guy because we dont care about your feelings for the game. Get a girl or something instead. And dont answer with a fucking shitty comment to me because I will own you again and again and again because you cant lose to a guy who never had sex because he plays games 23 hours and 59 minutes a day spending one minute in masturbating at a movie on the computer, so basicly you need to go get a life because people like you are the ones that should leave it. Not the players that actually can handle those stuff and just go into an fucking server that got an admin online. So shut the fuck up and get some love babey. Also u little fuck up I dont like you at all because I dont like internet geeks and dont try to come with an "immature" or fucking "u destroy game post" or "smart post" because those are so fucking gay, in fact you cant come with anything smart you little pussy because your so gay that you are afraid for me over the internet. THERE.
:mfinger::mfinger::mfinger:

kirvett

No Title Needed
MrNewb, I'm not a loser CPL player who sits around all day and plays CS, or anything else for that matter, and I never plan to be. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the kind of person who yells over the mic, in fact, when everyone starts to TK, I join in the fun. My spray in CS is a picture of a terrorist; I like to spray on doors and shoot people they come out, sure, people yell at me, but it's fun. I only play on servers that are administrated and have a good user base; when some dickass comes on and starts TKing people, everybody gets mad, not just the "geeky motherfuckers".

BTW your next post better not be "You gotta dick in your mouth" cuz this isn't a flame.

magnolia

Postaholic
I think that too many people waste too much time on computer games. Two of my co workers read the manuals and talk about the games every time they work together and every time I think, " wow, not even 20 and absolutly NO social life." And they don't have one either. I think that when people begin to get crabby about how others play the game, they've become losers, forever lost to the computer game and it's idiotic rythms.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
kirvett said:
Some skilled people whore awps, and while it still is annoying, there is nothing like being nubbed by some n00b with an awp. I don't really mind when someone plays a balanced game with the AWP, but I get POed at people who do nothing but use the AWP or get in your way while doing it. Shields are banned in CAL, and pretty much every league, which essentially speaks for itself on that matter

neckdemon: That is an interesting and well thought-out, not to mention clever and timely, I might add post. I would now like to deliver my rebuttal.

STFU
i am not a noob but i love the awp especially on aztec infact i might just go play it right now.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
youre the faggot noob, wipe off the cheetos, and work out so that those sagging tits disappear man, who knows? maybe you`ll get a girlfriend

kirvett

No Title Needed
i am not a noob but i love the awp especially on aztec infact i might just go play it right now
Yeah AWPs aren't always bad, just when people whore them too much.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I no longer play CS...I got sick of it.

My universal online name is "Your Own Asshole" in case any one wants to join me. One hard hour of thinking went into that name. I have had many people compliment me on my name. Some even go so far as to say it is the best name ever (I'm not trying to sound like I have an ego here).

In UT2004, my name is [AE]Your_Own_Asshole
In UT, my name is {WoP}YourOwnAsshole

I always try to make my names fun...My UT clan, {WoP}, is a racist name for an Italian. I am 25% Italian, so don't call me a racist. {WoP} stands for Warriors of the Past.

The bitch is when the whiny pussies who can't take bad language on the Net of all places ban me or kick me because of my name. That's WAY worse than shock rifle or AWP whoring. I have noticed a steady increase in the amount of hackers on the Steam network, because Valve Software sucks cock. They force us to use their buggy, crashy, Steam shitware, then never update the Anti-Cheat databases. They all rot my ass.

Yeah, I can't believe they let teh gheys in videogame networks. Next thing you know, it'll be darkies and jews! </sarcasm>

Complaining will never make you win, or make you a decent player. Learn how to be better yourself, and you'll beat shield campers, rocketwhores, and all the lot. Learn to snipe. Learn to bounce grenades. Skill beats cheap tactics. Everything beats bitchers.

User_Name

The Ultimate Asshole
MrNewbie said:
Lol its just the people like you that makes it so fucking funny to just fuck around on these games :mfinger:, no one like me or the rest of the crew that liek to make serious gamers pissed dont give a fucking fuck what your hairy ass care about. An advice from me that usually use shield in an corner so they usually cant kill me or just pull out the shield and get a head shot, dont get mad.. We find it boring after a time when no one get pissed.. But some geeky motherfucker always gotta get mad so we wont stop. Screaming of the fucking mic about how nooby and retarded you are is just making a good laugh for us. So :mfinger: we will keep doing that shit untill you guys stop taking games so fucking serious. Yeah im not a bad player im actually good, but when you find it boring to play serious, hell you go into a server with shield or you buy in manually in console.. Also tking servers is a hell lota fun :D.. Fuck off mr.nerdy guy because we dont care about your feelings for the game. Get a girl or something instead. And dont answer with a fucking shitty comment to me because I will own you again and again and again because you cant lose to a guy who never had sex because he plays games 23 hours and 59 minutes a day spending one minute in masturbating at a movie on the computer, so basicly you need to go get a life because people like you are the ones that should leave it. Not the players that actually can handle those stuff and just go into an fucking server that got an admin online. So shut the fuck up and get some love babey. Also u little fuck up I dont like you at all because I dont like internet geeks and dont try to come with an "immature" or fucking "u destroy game post" or "smart post" because those are so fucking gay, in fact you cant come with anything smart you little pussy because your so gay that you are afraid for me over the internet. THERE.
:mfinger::mfinger::mfinger:
Ha, gotcha! It is impossible to spend 23 hours and 59 minutes a day doing something, and the last minute doing something else. Why? Well, it's because technically, there are only 23 hours 59 minutes, and 43 seconds. Yes, I am a nerd, but at least I know I can become a success and score higher than a 500 on the SAT's. I hate people like you. You bash "nerds", because you are just jealous of people who are smarter than you. If it wasn't for nerds, you wouldn't have TV, or the games that you enjoy, or the internet, or even this forum that you are bashing your betters on. I bet you don't even know HTML.

R

RedOctober

<FUCK>

Biddi biddi biddi

</FUCK>

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Fuck people who sit on their ass all fucking day and play computer games. Go outside, play some sports, do something other than talking with people you can't even fucking see. Those fucking losers.

phil

Clitpickle
Bullshyt said:
Fuck people who sit on their ass all fucking day and play computer games. Go outside, play some sports, do something other than talking with people you can't even fucking see. Those fucking losers.
says mr 1,803 posts? ouch. :mfinger:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
User_Name said:
Ha, gotcha! It is impossible to spend 23 hours and 59 minutes a day doing something, and the last minute doing something else. Why? Well, it's because technically, there are only 23 hours 59 minutes, and 43 seconds. Yes, I am a nerd, but at least I know I can become a success and score higher than a 500 on the SAT's. I hate people like you. You bash "nerds", because you are just jealous of people who are smarter than you. If it wasn't for nerds, you wouldn't have TV, or the games that you enjoy, or the internet, or even this forum that you are bashing your betters on. I bet you don't even know HTML.
One word... Geek

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
kirvett said:
Computer games like Halo and Counter-Strike are clogged up with lamers and noobs these days. People go on servers and ask how to buy guns and how to zoom in and shit. READ THE GODDAMN MANUAL!!!!! and noobs get the tactical shield and hide in a corner and shit and everyone's like "YOU FAG NOOB SHIELDS ARE FOR LOSERS" and he just keeps on doing it.
And people sit around in a corner and whore the AWP "Hey guys it's me dumbass with an awp and I'm too much of a wuss to actually go out there so i'm going to stand and shoot people in the foot. and then they die" and it's so stupid you shoot someone in the leg with the awp and they die. STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID.
Let's see.....lamers who block doorways....lamers who flashbang THEIR OWN TEAM....lamers who throw smoke grenades everyone.....lamers who spam the mic...
Whoring in Halo is a lot worse. All the people no matter how "leet" they are or think they are, they pick something, and whore it until they die. Lamers who drive around in Warthogs running ppl over....lamers who sit in a corner with a sniper rifle.....lamers who sit in a corner with a fuel rod gun....lamers who sit in a corner with a rocket warthog/rocket launcher/pistol/tank....lamers whoring banshees.....lamers standing near warps....you get the idea..
You might just as well play offline, man... Seems no one at all is able to please your royal orders on those servers.

User_Name

The Ultimate Asshole
MrNewbie said:
One word... Geek
That's 3 words assfuck. I guess we all can't graduate kindergarten to go on and learn things like counting past one and the laws of logic.

dumbass