WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss Faggots

For all you Kerry supporters out there how do you stand on Gay Marriage. Because we all know what Kerry thinks about it.

tzedek

Original Member
personally, i dont accept or approve of gay marriage. But, legally speaking i dont think that the government should be able to control marriages since it is a religous ceremony. You would think that cheney would be more apt to allow gay marriages eh?

Bush and Cheney have both made it clear they are against gay marriage. Kerry is all for it. And marriage is more than just a religeous ceremony there are also legal matters involved in marriage. If you get married by a justice of the peace there isn't much religeon involved.

tzedek

Original Member
thanks for filling me in cheif :thumbsup:

(not good bruno) :rolleyes:

tzedek

Original Member
all you did was state their stance on the issue. Thanks captain obvious :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
WTF is a "pipes990"?
Gay? Are you gay? I'm not....
Who fuckin' cares? We all can't be just like ewe. You dont like ghey people? Stay the fuck away from them. Besides,dont judge MaxPower just as of yet,newbie. Geht a clue fucknad. Geht a goddamned brain. For fucks sake,geht a big fat bottle of 'Original Thought',and suck it the fuck down. This bullshyt thread smells like a the same "Can O' Crap", dumpsters just like you come up with,when you've just bent one.

(Eeewwww,I've got to celebrate)...Fuck off,bitch boy.

Which is exactly what all the kerry supporters do on Bush's issues. What's the differance other than who were talking about.

(Captain Obvious -Hysterical)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
pipes990 said:
Which is exactly what all the kerry supporters do on Bush's issues. What's the differance other than who were talking about.

Damn...ya lost me kid.
Ok...WTF were ewe talkin' about then?

I'm sorry there gehtfuct if I affended your people and I'm sorry you can't spell but unless you have something meaningful to say on here get the fuck out. You don't know a fucking thing about anything so you ramble on about shit.

tzedek

Original Member
strangely you went completly silent in the other thread as soon as someone else spoke up.... hhhmmmmm

kinda funny how you say he cant spell right after you put down the word "affended" whatever that means.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
personally, i dont accept or approve of gay marriage. But, legally speaking i dont think that the government should be able to control marriages since it is a religous ceremony. You would think that cheney would be more apt to allow gay marriages eh?

This is by far the most intelligent thing to come out of your mouth, well, ever. In oregon we are trying to pass a law for gay marriages, but I know it will not matter because it will go to supremem court and be shot down just like lousianna's was.

The absense of religion in government is one of the founding characteristics of our governement, however we continue to support a law based on religious values that does not have any being on social or psychlogical welfare.

In every species on the continent, there is a small percentage of homosexual behavior.

This is GENETICS.

All we are doing is creating a new ******.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
pipes990 said:

iu do not support bush or kerry. niether have proved thier worth to me. i always vote independant, and i decide at the polls.

tzedek

Original Member
dustinzgirl said:
This is by far the most intelligent thing to come out of your mouth, well, ever.

haha thanks. :thumbsup: actually it didnt really come out of my mouth, more like my hands? :confused: oh well who cares... haha :thumbsup: :) :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
haha thanks. :thumbsup: actually it didnt really come out of my mouth, more like my hands? :confused: oh well who cares... haha :thumbsup: :) :p
dont get too technical, you will confuse me!

Also, if you look at the verses in leviticus that we base our marriages on "Man shall not lay with a man"

THere is also a verse that says we can beat our slaves three times a day. If your brother dies it is your duty to impregnate his wife in a year or you will be stoned. If your neighbor grows two of the same crops as you, you can stone him.

As far as legalaties thatdecide whether a man and a man can marry, there is no scientifical reason for this.

As far as saying that this will ruin the traditional family. gay partners last longer than non gay relationships statistically.

As far as promoting sexual abuse of children, most pediphiles are normal people living normal lives with wives and children of thier own. THAT SCARES ME.

As far as promoting sexual diseases, AIDS does not care who you fuck, what race or nationality they are, or thier gender.

tzedek

Original Member
dustinzgirl said:
If your brother dies it is your duty to impregnate his wife in a year or you will be stoned. If your neighbor grows two of the same crops as you, you can stone him.
what is it with everybody getting stoned now a days?

tzedek said:
what is it with everybody getting stoned now a days?
Definition of stoned.

Stoned - Bludgened to death with some big fucking rocks.

tzedek

Original Member
I thought it was with small rocks over and over again?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
I thought it was with small rocks over and over again?

Ift you are being hit with them, then they are big fucking rocks!

PS my 8 yr old just came out of the bathroom wearing a ton of make up. I think I am going to beat her ass.

dustinzgirl said:
Ift you are being hit with them, then they are big fucking rocks!

PS my 8 yr old just came out of the bathroom wearing a ton of make up. I think I am going to beat her ass.

Aww, DG, don't do that. I bet she looks cute.

My little one does the same shit. Except she ends up finding all of the dark colors, and comes out looking like a little goth/punk-rocker.

Gotta love kids.