WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fah-q

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
420joe said:
Not really sure what else. Oh yeah, every body sucks but me.
After reading this post I have vowed to never have kids. Bringing children into a world with somone as dumb as 420joe just seems cruel to me. Thank you 420joe. I could have made a big mistake and brought a child into a world where you exist.

By the way flame hound need to get a life. Piss off and enjoy biteing cocks.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
420joe said:
Ya'll always this friendly or are you just hatin' the 420?
you should have taken a look at WTF before you joined it! We are not the nicest people around!

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
I compulsively hate people that have to put 420 in their name. Also people who say shit like don't be hatin'. There's a fucking g at the end and don't you forget it.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
420joe said:
pretty sad to find your identity in a villain who dies at the end
It's pretty sad when people have nothing better to do but smoke themselves into a retard and pretend to think that they know anything. My "avatar" suggests nothing, other than my sparkling personality. You know of my identity as much as you know of what lies beyond masturbation.

For you...not much.

Psst! Scarface is a m-o-v-i-e. A fictional one at that.

Don't bother to pretend to know any reason of anything I do, ok? All you need to worry about is taking your vitamins and drinking all your milk, and one day you'll be big and strong. Even then, you still wont know shit.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
420joe said:
I was invited to say fuck all. You are all victims of your own inferiority complexes.
:lol: I'M INFERIOR TO 420joe! That's fucking great! This guys a comedian! Keep that attitude bitch. It gives us someone to hate!:mfinger: