WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fahrenheit 151

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
My first time drinking any alcohol was on mardi gras....crown royal.

Last night was my second time.....Barcardi 151....I nearly fell out...It closed my throat up and I kept feeling "heaves" like I was going to puke...I finally found some water...I did it once more and got the same results

I finally opted to sit back with the host of the party (a little cutie) and blaze but the whole night was spotted with near puking incidents...I held my shit down though.

Moral....dont drink 151.

151 is good, once you get used to it. Just be careful as to how much you consume.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I did like one and half shots...I didnt get drunk but I learned to stay away from that shit.

hey bacardi is the drink of champions ;) thats the only thing i touch besides beer(well i do shots).

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Ice 101.

It's sweet, no after taste, and is strong enough to leave you wading in drunken waters. It's a schnapps I believe, but i find that most of the novice drinkers i drink with enjoy it more than the stuff i usually prefer.