WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Falling through a manhole

You think life suck, well try this I 2 months ago jumped off an embankment and landed on a manhole cover which promptly broke. Luckly I didn't fall all the way down by catching myself on my elbows. After the fall I found I had several large gashs down my leg which gave me stiches. My life sucks.

star99ers

One of a kind
Yes, that is extremely horrible. :rolleyes: Next time, don't jump on a thin, rusty cover to a hole that leads down into the sewers.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
For the better of wtf, I suggest you try again and if this time you don't succeed, please try again and again and again...

haha, when i read the topic i just pictured some guy walking and then randomly falling down a manhole...man that would be hilarious...yet...not at the same time...sorry to hear life sucks...live with it

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Whenever I hear the word manhole, I think of that scene in old school where the fat black guy's brick breaks the manhole cover... :thumbsup:

Ctoit

Tenderony
it should hurt to be stupid..............oh wait it did

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
An old dude was found dead down a manhole near where I live, they say no foulplay was suspected; he was apparently trying to turn off someone's water.

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
Last halloween

As a joke last halloween, we decided it would be funny to run around the neighbourhood nicking manhole covers.

Just as we were about to take our 18th one, a security light came on and scared the poo out of all of us. We learnt our lesson pretty quick.

'Smash security lights, and use the cover of darknes'

Lol it was very funny.

:troll: :lol:

Manhole covers the really thick one are actually worth a bit of money?
Thats really kind of random :eek:

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Hallic said:
Manhole covers the really thick one are actually worth a bit of money?
Thats really kind of random :eek:
what :confused:

toti

will rep for food
:rolleyes: that truely suks hippo but think of all the people uv made laugh :rolleyes:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Manhole covers are round, so that they cannot possibily fall through the hole. Unless, in this poor chaps case it happens to break.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Hallic said:
You think life suck, well try this I 2 months ago jumped off an embankment and landed on a manhole cover which promptly broke. Luckly I didn't fall all the way down by catching myself on my elbows. After the fall I found I had several large gashs down my leg which gave me stiches. My life sucks.
Did you bunk with Goatse again?

G's-up

Postaholic
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Manhole covers are round, so that they cannot possibily fall through the hole. Unless, in this poor chaps case it happens to break.

Yes they are......especially the ones around certain districts in certain towns......and Brain when your MANHOLE is runover by mack trucks to often Im sure it does eventually break....teheheheheheheheheheh.... :cool:

Descent

Hella Constipated
G's-up said:
Yes they are......especially the ones around certain districts in certain towns......and Brain when your MANHOLE is runover by mack trucks to often Im sure it does eventually break....teheheheheheheheheheh.... :cool:
On today's episode of Tubgirl and Friends, Tubgirl takes a trip to Great Grandpa Goatse's house to teach you child molestation is "NO GOOD."

After that, Daddy Penisbird talks about the role of the vibrating buttplug in society.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Descent said:
On today's episode of Tubgirl and Friends, Tubgirl takes a trip to Great Grandpa Goatse's house to teach you child molestation is "NO GOOD."

After that, Daddy Penisbird talks about the role of the vibrating buttplug in society.
≠ funny

Please quit shitting up my forum.

Descent

Hella Constipated
BrIONwoshMunky said:
teh funny

Please quit shitting up my forum.
Laughter is in the eye of the beholder. And you can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

The manholes around my area in Aus, are round steel reinforced concrete slabs weighing approx 60kg or so.