WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fallout

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
has any one played Fallout 1 or 2 and/or tactics? did u like that game? cuz i love Fallout2 that shit is old but really good gameplay and humor in it is great.....wish Fallout 3 came out soon and by BIS

dude, the fallout games totally kick ass. good times there. Yeah, I wish BIS would make it, but unfortunately, they are gone.

I've played 1 and 2, and loved them, but can't seem to find tactics or any others around where i live though :(

i only know of one fallout site that seems pretty good tempered, but i've heard bad crap about the others. http://forums.ashfordcity.net Dedicated to Fallout games and baldur's gate.

DIZNUTS

fallout tactics was alright......but fallout 2 was the best out of all of em.....btw did u see the video of this asian kid that beat it in like 10 min or less or somethin like that?

DIZNUTS said:
fallout tactics was alright......but fallout 2 was the best out of all of em.....btw did u see the video of this asian kid that beat it in like 10 min or less or somethin like that?
How the hell do you beat that game in 10 minutes? It takes almost 10 minutes to get to New Reno... He had to have cheated...

DIZNUTS

Awaken said:
How the hell do you beat that game in 10 minutes? It takes almost 10 minutes to get to New Reno... He had to have cheated...
nope......i could have downloaded the video in some Fallout forum but i lost the link :( and they were discussing how u he did it.......its quite easy.....u just dont do no missions except the last 1.......but i still rather enjoy having the experience of playing the game in full.