WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Family, family, family

Rusty

The Rustmeister General
so what's up with the world on the internet? i find this really cool that i'm talking completely obscure people on this site who could be on the other side of the world, but there you go. just thought i'd log on to this wierd site before i go to bed.you guys all seem so depressed. chill out. look at the world as an artist does, or a crazy guy. see layers, colours, shapes and perspective. then get wankered, and try again. it's a lot of fun :cool:

Rusty said:
so what's up with the world on the internet? i find this really cool that i'm talking completely obscure people on this site who could be on the other side of the world, but there you go. just thought i'd log on to this wierd site before i go to bed.you guys all seem so depressed. chill out. look at the world as an artist does, or a crazy guy. see layers, colours, shapes and perspective. then get wankered, and try again. it's a lot of fun :cool:
i'd rather sleep and not see anything.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Rusty said:
some of the best work of art is from people who were depressed.