WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

family fun

The Chief Hobo

Grand Supreme Hobo
before i start on my real rant you should know what my parents look like. my moms hairstlyle is beavis style, and my dad is totally bald. theyre both 46

this weekend i was gonna hang otu with my friends on sunday, and go watch a movie with the hottest chick ever. things seemed to b going ok and then life decides to cock-slap me again. they make a plan for me to go to this gay park with them and this really nerdy girl and her family. wow fun. On saturday ive got sports so i cant do anything so basically i just had my whole weekend ruined. thanks guys. to top it all off im losing all my privelages because they dont like my attitude towards hw. wtf

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS

^ is the hottest chick ever. I doubt you were at a movie with her.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Dude, she's hot. But I wouldn't say the hottest chick EVER. But she's totally hot. (drooling)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
screw_ball said:

^ is the hottest chick ever. I doubt you were at a movie with her.
Thats your opinion. She is hot, but I don't concider her the hottest chieck ever.

Now back to topic. Make an excuse with what you call the "hottest chick ever" and go to this stupid park with your parents. This will make them happy. Not only that, you may get a blow job from this ugly girl or whatever, if you play your cards right.

Then, inform your parents that next sunday you have a date with a girl of your likings, and to please not make any plans for you. Make a note that you are acting like an adult. They should be proud, if they are smart parents.

If they are not, well then you are pretty much fucked and you should wish this ugly girl give good blow jobs.

The Chief Hobo

Grand Supreme Hobo
no but wat im talking aobut here is the hottest chick EVER. if your me. anyway the ugly girl is so virgin im not even sure she knows which end of the penis ur supposed to use.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
The Chief Hobo said:
no but wat im talking aobut here is the hottest chick EVER. if your me. anyway the ugly girl is so virgin im not even sure she knows which end of the penis ur supposed to use.
Hehe, bet you don't know which hole to penetrate, do ya?
When I was a virgin, like you are now, I was a little less picky. Get some practice on the munter, so next weekend you can impress the supermodel. :rofl:

ok besides this being a totally immature and shallow thread, if i had a cock, i'd slap you with it. end of story. have fun with your family, losen up, hey who knows maybe you'll find out they aren't too bad. as for the chick, did ya try talking to her? the nerdy one that is? or are you a douche bag and snub her cause shes smart? hmmm and BTW, your in here, a site full of nerds, so STUF and grow the hell up. pfft. i should take you out.
sorry mods for that, i couldn't help it.

The Chief Hobo

Grand Supreme Hobo
i like to penentrate all 3 holes baby :) anyway its over it was pretty bad but i guess it could have been worse. Just for the record I have tried talking to her, but its kind of hard to have a conversation with someone who totally ignores everything you say unless its about school. nerds i can deal with, hanging out with one for two hours and not having anything to talk about I cant.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Dead conversations kill me too. Enjoy your time together. :lol:

Take your homework, she might help you with it.