On TV Family Guy comeback

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
chucktheskiffie said:
do you know of anywhere i could get a DVD of a series or something like that.... have they put one out??
Yeah, I actually think I saw some around x-mas at Wal-mart, so any DVD store should have access to them... Try amazon, or CDnow, or just google it.

Jung

???
Premium
chucktheskiffie said:
do you know of anywhere i could get a DVD of a series or something like that.... have they put one out??
I bought mine from Amazon.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Are they coming out with new episodes? If so, sweeeeet. Why in the hell did they ever stop making them in the first place?

creep

skandalous allstar
Yeah, new episodes coming March-ish supposedly. They stopped making them because people made a petition because it was offensive or some stupid crap.

ferengi

Yay fire!
South Park is a lot more offensive than Family Guy, yet that show is still going strong... Maybe because people see it as more acceptable for something offensive to be on Comedy Central rather than Fox... I dunno.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
creep said:
Yeah, new episodes coming March-ish supposedly. They stopped making them because people made a petition because it was offensive or some stupid crap.
You are wrong twice here.

Family Guy comes back May 1st.

They stopped making them because the ratings were low. Family Guy only became a hit after FOX pulled the plug on it. It started to gain popularity around college campuses, and it took off from there.