WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

family guy

does anyone here like family guy? If you dont then your weird!
But to the piont if you do whos your favorite character?

:mfinger:

iamegan said:
does anyone here like family guy? If you dont then your weird!
But to the piont if you do whos your favorite character?

:mfinger:

Nice pic.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Jung has a thing for Stewie....Go Stewie Go

keebs

Particinator
stewie is awsome, and my favorite charater on family guy

Easty

Click click boom
stewie and brian are the only reason that show's funny. however, to find the show hilarious you must actually be intelligent, to get the jokes and whatnot.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Eastside said:
stewie and brian are the only reason that show's funny. however, to find the show hilarious you must actually be intelligent, to get the jokes and whatnot.
"i got two things for you in my diaper....one is soft and squishy and the other is a doodie"

Jung

???
Premium
I love Family Guy; I own both of the DVDs. :thumbsup:
iamegan said:
[img-http://www.travelphotographs.net/tv/family_guy_dvd.html[/img]
You can't link .html files with image tags, they're not images...

Easty

Click click boom
well you know. when they make references to certain characters and events, not all know what they mean. some will just say haha thats funny, but deep down they dont know exactly why its so funny.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
I watch it everyday on Adult Swim, my friend characters are Peter and Stewie, especially the random flashbacks Peter has that are completely hilarious.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
I'm happy it's coming back to primetime. I too own both the DVD's and think it's funny as hell. I like Brian a lot and Stewie as a close second.

_Eastside_ said:
well you know. when they make references to certain characters and events, not all know what they mean. some will just say haha thats funny, but deep down they dont know exactly why its so funny.
I get that a lot, the concepts are funny, the little details are not.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I just bought season 1/2 of the show last week... odd that the thread starts... never the less... oddly some of the most memorable episodes involve hitler.. like vanity being the cause of most evil in the world, and when peter becomes death... good stuff.. ultimately i think the cut scenes make the show... off the wall crap...

Here well paint a happy little bush.. and that bush will be our little secret......
and if you tell ANYONE... about that bush.....
I'll cut you....