WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fans of Robert Jordan's Wheel Of Time series....

jamesp

In Memory...
I am a hardcore RJ fan. I have read all of the books to peices, and I just got book 11. Read it in one night.... Anywho, does anyone else like him? Or read the books, I really want to talk about this new one. The spoilers are awsome.

I love RJ!!!!!!!! Wheel of Time is one of the coolest series I've ever read. I can't wait to get the eleventh book. Is it better than ten? I know I was disappointed with ten.

jamesp

In Memory...
Yeah, in book ten he kind of went back in time for about half the book, but rest assured, this is quite exciting. Want some spoilers? Please? They're fucking awsome.:thumbsup:

jamesp said:
Yeah, in book ten he kind of went back in time for about half the book, but rest assured, this is quite exciting. Want some spoilers? Please? They're fucking awsome.:thumbsup:
I know that Galad kills the captain of the Whitecloaks. I don't think I can take any more spoilers than that. Glad to hear it's exciting.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I absolutely loved the Wheel of Time series. Thanks! I wasn't even aware that another book had been printed. :thumbsup: Good show ole' chap!

BrIONwoshMunky said:
I absolutely loved the Wheel of Time series. Thanks! I wasn't even aware that another book had been printed. :thumbsup: Good show ole' chap!
There's going to be two or three more after this one. He stopped writing the sequels for a while and wrote a prequel. The prequel is pretty good too.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Cool, I had seen the prequels, but didn't really want to go back. Although, I'm sure they fill in the story better.

I just ordered the new book on amazon. :thumbsup:

jamesp

In Memory...
Im just going to say this. Lews Therin is a fucking badass. You'll see.

wilko125

Rep My Post
Wheel of Time series rocked, by far one of my favourite series, i thought the tenth one seemed rushed and without a proper ending... like halo 2, neway will definately be getting the eleventh book sometime this week.

other awesome author are Tad Williams and Sara Douglass