WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fantastic Job

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
12
38
#1
I am working and learning all of the aspects of asp.net with C# as my language of choice. My first goal is to make a blogging utility, and I know that there are thousands and thousands, but I figure I could get a good grasp on whats going.

This is how it renders in Firefox:



This is how it renders in Internet Explorder:




Way to go Microsoft for causing compatibility issues with your own browser and your own web technologies. :thumbsup:
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#3
Fire_ze_Missles said:
I am working and learning all of the aspects of asp.net with C# as my language of choice. My first goal is to make a blogging utility, and I know that there are thousands and thousands, but I figure I could get a good grasp on whats going.

This is how it renders in Firefox:



This is how it renders in Internet Explorder:




Way to go Microsoft for causing compatibility issues with your own browser and your own web technologies. :thumbsup:

I don't see shit.
 
2,419
0
200
#4
Fire_ze_Missles said:
I am working and learning all of the aspects of asp.net with C# as my language of choice. My first goal is to make a blogging utility, and I know that there are thousands and thousands, but I figure I could get a good grasp on whats going.

This is how it renders in Firefox:



This is how it renders in Internet Explorder:




Way to go Microsoft for causing compatibility issues with your own browser and your own web technologies. :thumbsup:
Poor FZM, he can't even post pictures on the retardnet :thumbsup: what a guy! :rotflmao:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,959
8,160
487
#7

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
1,432
0
100
#8
johnny kuntz said:
Poor FZM, he can't even post pictures on the retardnet :thumbsup: what a guy! :rotflmao:
Descent said:
I don't see shit.

General Protection Fault: A spammer is attempting to access a picture related to this thread
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#9
LiberatioN said:
General Protection Fault: A spammer is attempting to access a picture related to this thread
:rotflmao:
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#10
LiberatioN said:
General Protection Fault: A spammer is attempting to access a picture related to this thread
Lollerz.

ERROR: IQ_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL_TO_100


Your life has been halted to prevent further damage. To re-take it, try the following things:

-Update your driving skills. Drunk drivers can easily cause crashes.

-Change your goal settings. McDonald's often implements poor settings.

-If you see further Exception G.E.D. errors, try graduating to a better school.


Beginning mini-dump of memory and physical fitness to God:

100% Complete.

Now reincarnating...
 

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
1,432
0
100
#11
Descent said:
Lollerz.

ERROR: IQ_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL_TO_100


Your life has been halted to prevent further damage. To re-take it, try the following things:

-Update your driving skills. Drunk drivers can easily cause crashes.

-Change your goal settings. McDonald's often implements poor settings.

-If you see further Exception G.E.D. errors, try graduating to a better school.


Beginning mini-dump of memory and physical fitness to God:

100% Complete.

Now reincarnating...


but on a related note, those web blog screenshots look LOVELY. :thumbsup:
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#14
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Ain't my fault, your browsers won't render image tags properly. The images are in place on my webserver, and they work for me. :thumbsup:
Your host is obviously disabling hotlinking.
MaxPower said:
That's a DNS issue. It has nothing to do with Explorer or FireFox.
Doubt it's a DNS issue, probably just anti hotlinking for free accounts.

Edit: I was correct; pasting the image links into new tabs/windows works just fine. You're not going to be able to view them with a referrer other than his site or blank though.

Here, I uploaded them to Imageshack.

 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
12
38
#16
But would cause the page to be rendered in Firefox and get a page not found thrown in Internet Explorer?
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#17
Fire_ze_Missles said:
But would cause the page to be rendered in Firefox and get a page not found thrown in Internet Explorer?
It would if they were going through differant DNS servers. 208.203.140.3 is a good one.
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
12
38
#18
bnccoder said:
It would if they were going through differant DNS servers. 208.203.140.3 is a good one.
I'll hack teh DNS, and steal it's hertz if it keeps that up. ;thumbsdn;