WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fantasy island

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
well i figured since this board is full of perverts (maxpower, ghetfuct, cff, nymph, meh, me) there should be some sort of fantasy thread. id like to hear other peopls fantasies as well as share mine.

so anyway i hope this isnt "too much"

here goes

I constantly rerun the same fantasy over and over in my head. I am on top of the Long island railroad platform. Trains are passing by. A rainy mist is falling from the sky and i can only see a few feet in front of me because of the fog that encompasses the area. my b/f watches me strip. he lays me down on the wet cement. he takes off his shirt and his masculine body glistens from the mist. he turns me over so my breasts are pressed against the cement. he begins to touch my body with his lips and his tongue. he pulls my hair from behind. he is a confident lover, secure in the way that he touches me. He is gentle yet forceful at the same time..... (to be continued)

to touch a female, to want to please her fantasy is a huge part (at least to me)

anyway id like to hear other fantasies if you arent too shy.
remember this is a 13+ site so try to young it down a bit.

Hmmmmm.......

My fantasy involves me, two guys (four hands!!) and lots of flavored massage oil. You do the math. :p

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
to get all the members of WTF.com together in a hotel room with a keg loud music, and a stripper or two...

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
you guys suck! i should have made this woman only

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
Haven't you ladies learned yet that SEX is every man's fantasy!!!??? It doesn't matter how, when, where or why.........as long as they are getting it. They even fantasize while they are getting it.....

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Well here goes....

I'm at a party and I'm doing the usual. Drinking, relaxing, joking around. I get the attention of some young lady, let's say 21, who for some reason finds me irresistable. We go off to a secluded location and we go for a skinny dip. She doesn't judge me harshly for my less than perfect figure, but likes it when I compliment her. We play around in the water. We fool around on the shore. We go back to the party and share "I know something they don't know" looks all night. Then we go our seperate ways. No strings, just good feelings on both sides.

bnccoder

Postaholic
On the roof of a moving car in traffic.

we are in a dark restaurant, i'm wearing a dress, no panties, eatting supper. we are sitting in a booth, he slips his hand under the table, up my dress. he starts to play with me. i lean forward, touch his cheek and kiss him. i look deep in his eyes while he plays with me. i close them every now and then and moan quietly, i wisper in his ear, then when i ummmmm reach my limit, he watches me, flush then bite my lower lip, and its over :rolleyes:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Nymphchick said:
we are in a dark restaurant, i'm wearing a dress, no panties, eatting supper. we are sitting in a booth, he slips his hand under the table, up my dress. he starts to play with me. i lean forward, touch his cheek and kiss him. i look deep in his eyes while he plays with me. i close them every now and then and moan quietly, i wisper in his ear, then when i ummmmm reach my limit, he watches me, flush then bite my lower lip, and its over :rolleyes:
sounds like sliver A++

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I never really thought about this... :thumbsup:

I don't have one, I guess.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Ok, well one of my fanatasies is in shower...

I'm having a shower and he comes in and kisses me over and over and then I get pushed up against the cold wet wall and well, yeah I think you can guess the rest.

Then the other is outside on a hill at night.

and then the other is being carried to bed.

:)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
well there's this from Meh_itall's thread but it's along the sam lines, so I'll share it here:
MaxPower said:
*In a public restroom of a nice restaurant. Both of you sneak in and have hot angry sex against the wall.

*The other night I had an idea that I'm so gonna try. The restaurant near me has it's own docks and boat slips. it's poorly lit and people dock their boats there overnight, then go home. I want to come out of there, (I'd have to be pretty drunk) and sneak out onto the dock, and onto a vacant boat. Have sex on the aft deck. Mark my words, one night when the outdoor band is loud, and nobody's paying attention, we're gonna do it.
Then there's also the one I have every time I'm on an international flight, and some exceptionally exotic or smoking hot, woman walks by :)

I get seated next to an incredibly beautiful woman. We make some polite small talk knowing we’ll have to live with each other for the next 10 hours to Munich. Very shortly we hit it off. We soon feel a mutual, and intense sexual tension between us. She makes an off the cuff joke about joining the mile high club. We both laugh, then realize by the extended stare into each other’s eyes, coupled with a brief loss for words, it’s what we both want.

Waiting till we're well over the ocean, the lights have long since been dimmed and shades closed. All you can hear is the unrelenting whine of the dual GE90 Turbo jets of the Boeing 777, and the occasional din of someone's headphones.

We look at each other. By now neither of us can stand the wait any longer. We share a look, then a nod, confirming our intentions and sealing the deal. One by one we casually get up. We walk to, then pause at the mid fuselage restrooms; both of us taking a quick, but discreet scan of passengers and crew, to insure our concealment. Quickly we dart in to one of the lavs, each of us tearing at the other’s cloths before the door is even fully closed.

Our lips meet. Hers are soft, and remind me of wet cherries. I start to kiss her neck as I move down, finally tasting the perfume that I’ve been smelling all night. It drives me into a frenzy. I nuzzle my face into her soft round, perfect breasts………….

The rest may not be appropriate. Use your imagination :)

(I also have a version where we get caught bt 2 flight attendants, who end up joining us. You can find that one in Letters to Penthouse October 2004 )

billybob13 said:
to get all the members of WTF.com together in a hotel room with a keg loud music, and a stripper or two...
Looks like we think the same things in a sense. Mine involves two hot girls(not hookers, if you have to pay for it it doesnt count), a hotel room, and shit loads of alcohol. Do the math.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
*shrug* I don't have a fantasy really, as I'm only 16... But it would be awesome to do some chick in a bed made of 100$ bills, and the sheets were 50's, all sewn in together... then after we were done she was like "Lets go shopping" and I'd be like "hey fuck you" and she would be like "wtf? I'm leaving you!" and i'd be like "okay then leave, I have my bed of money" and then I take the money and go buy a nice car, and pick up another chick and do her in that car and then I'll have a pile of money in the back of the car and she's like "lets go shopping" and I'll be like "hey - How about we don't" and she'd be like "okay i'm leaving you" and then I go and buy a big company, and my secretary comes in and is all like "lets do it" and i'm like "OK" and then I have a big pile of money sitting there so we do it in the big pile of money and she's like "lets go shopping" and i'm like "you're fired... No more shopping for you now, is there!" ... Then I buy the world... Oh man, I'll have all the fat chicks put on an island... or continent and then I'll make a "World HQ" in Europe or something, and if a girl wants to be banged she can be banged in World HQ... the line would be huge though, and I'd get tired, so I'll limit it to about 5 / day... and if any of them ask to go shopping, they get killed by my legion of elite protectors who carry awesome guns with them everywhere they go and they have awesome masks and horned helmets...

That would be a pretty awesome life... But uhh, Just doing it in a sea of money would be nice too

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
You're pretty fucking crazy for a 16 yr old too.

One girlfriend is boring. My fantasy is a fucking party

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dont think about it often, but it would be nice to have those sweet canopy bed curtains, and wake up to see him standing there at the foot of my bed, watching me with lustful eyes, then pull back the curtain and proceed to climb in with me. Hmm.