WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fao: Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

???
Premium
That's a cute new name you've got there pal.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i like sky.....people kept making coments about my name being about cars... which it was and i hated that....so fuck you all i like my name.........burn in hell dickheads

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
screw you...i get enough shit at skool

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
i like sky.....people kept making coments about my name being about cars... which it was and i hated that....so fuck you all i like my name.........burn in hell dickheads
Skyline-Cobra said:
screw you...i get enough shit at skool
Anger leads to the dark side motherfucker.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
getting close to it...if you hear on the News that a kid named Logan Sorese opened fire on his skool..... then come to my death row sentence

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
[sky] said:
getting close to it...if you hear on the News that a kid named Logan Sorese opened fire on his skool..... then come to my death row sentence
...and coming here helps?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
Yeah.. Your only digging yourself a deeper hole by coming here..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Because you whine bitch and take stuff way too seriously when someone shits with you, and then you repeat the cycle..

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
The internet is serious business, espically for homicidal maniacs...

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
so "special" kids who get the same shit at school can come here and exact their little revenge without having to come up with insults and retorts in real time.....ahhhh the internet....might as well be a "Handi-capable" testosterone pump straight from the computer to your under developed scrotums....but what ever gets your geek wood growing.

that was in response to this.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
bigck3000 said:
so "special" kids who get the same shit at school can come here and exact their little revenge without having to come up with insults and retorts in real time.....ahhhh the internet....might as well be a "Handi-capable" testosterone pump straight from the computer to your under developed scrotums....but what ever gets your geek wood growing.

that was in response to this.

[Sky] has one of those already, they make him |_337. :thumbsup: I wish I had a testosterone pump :(

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
Fuck them sky. I liked your name. It was cute. Oh, shit, Im not helping any am I ..... Sorry kid, Ok Im shutting up now.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.