WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

FarCry quick save?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I dunno if this belongs in here or in the Entertainment thread, but I only have one quick question.

Where is the damned quicksave button for FarCry? Does the game even have one? And if not, why the fuck isn't there a fucking quicksave button?

Ok, maybe it was 3 questions. :thumbsdn:

tzedek

Original Member
i thought that game was lame personally/ did you try f6 or something

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
The game doesn't have one programmed in, but they allowed people with minor skills in editing to create one with the new patch, by editting some files... I don't know why they never just F6ed it.

I still like the game though. It FORCES you to play carefully because of the saves being so far in between. Frankly, I've been spoiled by Doom 3 and Half-Life 2.

tzedek

Original Member
VenomHowell said:
The game doesn't have one programmed in, but they allowed people with minor skills in editing to create one with the new patch, by editting some files... I don't know why they never just F6ed it.

I still like the game though. It FORCES you to play carefully because of the saves being so far in between. Frankly, I've been spoiled by Doom 3 and Half-Life 2.
i only played the demo