WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Farewell!

magnolia

Postaholic
My life sucks, I need time to think and evaluate things. So I won't be on here anymore. At least not for awhile. I'll miss it though. We're one big angry fucked up family here and, sniffle, I'll never forget u guys. lol. just kidding. I'll prob. be on again in the future. I'm addicted to this site. But just so that u don't think I fell of the face of the planet if I don't come on, that's what I'm up to. rogue won't be on either since we're one in the same. Anyway, if u don't give a fuck, keep it to yourself. If u wanna say something, go ahead. Bye all!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
If your life sucks, you are in the right place. Hell; don't bite the hand that feeds you.. Jebus A Chispt. If this loony bin doesn't make you feel better about yourself then you aren't reading. Come on we have an Idiot Convention starting in :30. Wheeee~~~~~~~~~

gumercules

Ultra Mega
one of the few, the proud, the not-idiots on this site... you're welcome back anytime

CheesyLife

Banned - What an Asshat!
Uhh, bye bye.

meh, i hate times like these
well salong :thumbsdn: and :mfinger: (tricking.) we'll miss you :D

kirvett

No Title Needed
Magnolia you'll be missed. One of the few mature and constructiive posters on this site. I hope you'll come back sometime!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
kirvett said:
Magnolia you'll be missed. One of the few mature and constructiive posters on this site. I hope you'll come back sometime!
Lol just shut the fuck up and get into the gas chamber. :mfinger:

Cya!...

Cheers :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Aww, that sucks... Well, hope we get to see you again sometime soon... You were a good contributor...

While I'll hate to see you go, I'll love to watch you leave! :lol:

magnolia

Postaholic
Yeah, our gene pool is prety fucked up. :fart2: And why the fuck don't u call me sometime? And u don't need a lot of time when u shut everything out and focus on ur problems. Now I'm put back together. :clap: