Farewell!

magnolia

Postaholic
My life sucks, I need time to think and evaluate things. So I won't be on here anymore. At least not for awhile. I'll miss it though. We're one big angry fucked up family here and, sniffle, I'll never forget u guys. lol. just kidding. I'll prob. be on again in the future. I'm addicted to this site. But just so that u don't think I fell of the face of the planet if I don't come on, that's what I'm up to. rogue won't be on either since we're one in the same. Anyway, if u don't give a fuck, keep it to yourself. If u wanna say something, go ahead. Bye all!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
If your life sucks, you are in the right place. Hell; don't bite the hand that feeds you.. Jebus A Chispt. If this loony bin doesn't make you feel better about yourself then you aren't reading. Come on we have an Idiot Convention starting in :30. Wheeee~~~~~~~~~

kirvett

No Title Needed
Magnolia you'll be missed. One of the few mature and constructiive posters on this site. I hope you'll come back sometime!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
kirvett said:
Magnolia you'll be missed. One of the few mature and constructiive posters on this site. I hope you'll come back sometime!
Lol just shut the fuck up and get into the gas chamber. :mfinger:

Cya!...

Cheers :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Aww, that sucks... Well, hope we get to see you again sometime soon... You were a good contributor...

While I'll hate to see you go, I'll love to watch you leave! :lol:

magnolia

Postaholic
Yeah, our gene pool is prety fucked up. :fart2: And why the fuck don't u call me sometime? And u don't need a lot of time when u shut everything out and focus on ur problems. Now I'm put back together. :clap: